5.0 out of 5 stars Garneir pure active scrub
I have been using this scrub for years, its the only one that keeps spots, acne and blackheads from forming. I believe the secret is in the ingredients. On occaison I have switched scrubs only to find spots returning and have had to go back to my original lovely garnier, if it works dont fix it, stick with what you know, thats my motto.
Published on 14 July 2012 by triangle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it.
It leaves your skin feeling cleaner, but it doesn't really do anything for visible blackheads. Maybe other people will have better results, but it seems too light, to be all that effective.
Published on 5 Sept. 2009 by MC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Garneir pure active scrub, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Scrub 150ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!, 14 Nov. 2009
Julius Ueckermann (UK) - See all my reviews
Leaves my skin feeling, well "pure" and really cleansed. I have ZERO blackheads on my skin at the moment and I have this product to thank

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, 24 April 2015
I really like this product, I've bought it a few times (which is unusual for me). Its active ingredient, like most products designed for acne prone skin, is salicylic acid.
I find I can get carried away with this scrub, and it tends to dry out my skin, so I now keep it in the shower so I can't use it twice a day, and tend to use it only every other. Recently I've added Neutrogena Grapefruit Facial Cleanser to my routine, which I use the mornings and evenings I don't use the scrub. This also contains salicylic acid but it doesn't scrub so it's a little less harsh on my skin. I've found it to be quite drying too, so when my face is suffering from dryness I cut down how much I use of both products, or stop using them at all until it improves. Additionally I currently follow with a light moisturiser with spf in the morning, and a fragrance free one at night.
If you're suffering from acne it's important to remember that you can't scrub it off, and that it's not caused by dirt. Be gentle to your skin, or you'll likely make it worse! Acne treatments work through prevention, so once you've already broken out don't expect them to help. Look up salicylic acid and how it helps to prevent acne, as well as benzoyl peroxide, and do your research so you can make more informed decisions about what products you buy. That said, if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub containing salicylic acid, this is a pretty good bet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the few extra pence!, 22 Jan. 2011
My 13 year old daughter used this regularly and it has made a noticable difference. Found it hard to buy locally so buying online has been really useful. Nice quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scrub I have used till date, 16 May 2014
I was searching for a product range which would make my skin look and feel better. I bought the Pure Active Cleanser, Toner and Scrub and I am more than happy with the purchase. I love the way the scrub cleans without hurting the skin ( I have a lot of big pores on my skin) and the fresh feel of menthol after the wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter notices a huge difference with this., 29 Jun. 2013
My teenager has been plagued with the dreaded acne for years and I bought her this along with Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray as yet another thing to try and both have worked wonders for her both her skin and confidence. Highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it., 5 Sept. 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm unsure., 30 Sept. 2014
I wanted to use this for some time before rating. I've now used the whole bottle and dont really know how I feel about the product or if it has improved my skin at all.I do know however that I've decided not to purchase it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get. It has ..., 12 Dec. 2014
What you see is what you get. It has helped my spots but at first it brings them out so be prepared to have a few unwanted spots on the first week or so.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 July 2012
Doesn't do much for blackheads, but still a great scrub and leaves your skin feeling softer and cleaner. Would probably buy again just for the scrub.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›