5.0 out of 5 stars Very good glasses
Published on 22 Aug. 2011 by Jazzydadog

2.0 out of 5 stars not great
maybe its me - but I found you have to repeatedly push the glasses back towards your brow as you cycle which is really annoying, even though they feel snug at first. the supports that rest on the sides of your nose easily come off and are now lost. they r now for the bin - disappointing as they looked good - ah well - doh
Published 15 months ago by DMCN

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good glasses, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Rayzor Professional Lightweight UV400 Black Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Lens. (Toy)
Since I lost my last cheap pair of cycling glasses, I thought I'd get myself a better pair that I'd be more inclined to look after properly. These glasses are lovely: comfortable, lightweight, covers a good majority of your eye to stop bugs that are determined to find a way in, but also enough space to stop them steaming up! I have a habit of cycling down tree lined country lanes that can get really dark, especially on dull typical british weather days, and I could still see a lot more than I expected I would, especially since it does protect your eyes from bright sunlight too! Can't fault them, especially for the price. I am very happy, and I hope you will be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Professional sports sunglasses, 21 Aug. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Rayzor Professional Lightweight UV400 Black Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Lens. I Purchased these sunglasses from Amazone to cut the glare from the sun and to stop bugs and the wind getting in my eyes when I ride my bicycle. I thought it was a bit of a gamble buying something like this before you try them. But after reading other reviews about these sunglasses they sounded very good. So i've just returned from a cycle ride and I must say these sunglasses were great they fitted well the tint is just right, not to dark and they have done the job beautifully, and that's why I have submitted this reveiw. Highly recommended, fantastic value and well made!

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 14 April 2011
these sunglasses are lightweigth and comfy. lenses are good and they fit well under the straps of a cycle helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 16 Jun. 2011
I would highly recommend these. Bargain & excellent.
Come with a cleaning cloth & bag.
Look good, comfy, ideal for your bike. No air gets in & they fit inside your helmet.

Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Rayzor professional UV400 SPORTS WRAP CYCLING GLASSES, 31 May 2011
These glasses are great, they fit well and tick all the boxes and best of all they stop flying bugs from almost blinding you!! good value for money, so what are you waiting for go buy them!!!Rayzor Professional Lightweight UV400 Black Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 28 Jun. 2011
Fabio Calabrese (Palermo, Italy) - See all my reviews
I use it for trial running and works fine: it's stable but not tight, lightweight, and offers lateral protection.
The only drawback is that even when bent it is bulky and doesn't fit in my pocket. That's not enough for losing a star!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, but quality?, 17 July 2013
Received these glasses some 2-3 months ago. Exclusively use it for biking. Regarding optics they are nice. Clear anti glare and well suited for biking (light weight, comfortable fitting). However, for absolutely no reason (ie no pressure or not even touching) one of the glasses fell out and I cant slide it back in. I have not used the glasses very much and been extremely careful, carrying it in the pouch and all. This should not happen. So regarding quality, it leaves something to wish for, unfortunately, as they are a nice pair.

Update: nov 2013 - I have now been in contact with the seller and much to my satisfaction they offered another pair with the next purchase. Since I also needed one for cycling at low light, I ordered a new pair with yellow lenses and received a replace pair for the smoked mirrored. The company also explained how to pop in lenses that fall out:
"The lenses should pop back in with the following instructions. Please insert / hook the lens in at the leg / arm side of the glasses first.
Using a little force hold the top of the frame with your thumb at the nose bridge, using the pouch to protect your lens from damage.
Use your other four fingers to push the lens upwards into the frame. You will hear the lens click into place." So hence a review here from 3 to five stars, as I really like the pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality and value, 4 Aug. 2013
R. Wade (London) - See all my reviews
I've just bought my second pair of these as I gave my last pair to a friend. I had the last pair for two years and was frankly amazed by the quality. I too had my doubts when they turned up in a jiffy bag, but since then, the punishment they've taken is unbelievable. I'm always forgetting they're in the back pocket of my endura shorts and sitting on them, and they've never bent or broken. The lens quality is great (doesn't seem any different to my raybans to me) and they're very comfortable.

I'm tempted to stock up on them in case they ever go out of stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good glasses, 3 Sept. 2012
I have so far been unable to find any product as good as this for the price. Unbelievable value and good quality. Also, these are very lightweight which is important.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rayzor Cycling Glasses, 23 Jun. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Good quality glasses delivered next day. Well suited to cycling with quite tall lenses that shield the eyes and provide a clear view ahead whatever angle you tilt your head. Performed well in the rain. Not sure whether it was the shape/size of the lenses or coating on the lense but water seemed to just roll off providing far better visibility than my previous glasses. Glasses came in lightweight draw string bag - no hard case but for the price compared to other glasses and the same glasses on Rayzors website - a bargain! Enjoy.