5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant product and service
I bought this product for someone very dear to me. They had achieved an amazing result in a recent event and the product fitted the bill perfectly.
I asked for some words to be attached to the trophy which was done very well.
Published on 5 April 2010 by Mr. B. Joshi

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I imagined!
Smaller than I expected from the picture online. However, the service wa good and the 'oscar' does the job it's required to do.
Published 20 months ago by bs

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant product and service, 5 April 2010
Mr. B. Joshi (GODALMING,UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Achievement Trophies Awards Achievement Awards Hollywood Party Awards
I asked for some words to be attached to the trophy which was done very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Award statue, 18 Aug 2011
Looked for an oscar and this was as close as it gets. Added bonus was the free personalisation. However delivery was slightly outside estimated delivery slot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned GOOD service, 28 April 2011
A1 by name, and A1 by service. I rang in desperation just after Easter. They must have been snowed under with work, but they got me my trophy here by Special delivery - THE NEXT DAY!!! Well done A1, and you're now in my favourites list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product - looks authentic, 31 Mar 2011
Bought as a photo prop for a forthcoming shoot this is very well made and will last. A little on the short side but suitably placed in the image this is not an issue. It looks authentic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Award statue, 18 April 2013
The service was efficient-statue arrived within 4 days-staff were accommodating as I changed my mind twice on what was to be engraved. The statue was a reasonable nice size and well made-fit for purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Oscar winning performance, 22 Mar 2013
Arrived very quickly even with personalised message on each. They are a little smaller than you would imagine but of reasonable quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch!, 14 Nov 2012
I ordered 10 of these for an office team building session. We loved them so much we're getting another 10 for the Christmas party!

Excellent service - speedy delivery.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer!, 13 Nov 2012
I ordered 10 of these little "Oscars" for our work's Christmas party (each one with an individual personalisation). They've just arrived and I'm really pleased with them. Great value for money and the seller dispatched the items quickly. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 May 2014
Mr. Roger Ibarrondo "therogis" (Reading, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my niece after her school play. Well made, she loved it, What else is their to say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for such a price, 11 Feb 2014
We ordered this for a New Year Party. apart from a slightly risky landing of a marble based item onto a wooden floor when it was delivered, we were truly amazed at the quality. The winner was thrilled, and it made the party focal point very amusing. Thanks

Achievement Trophies Awards Achievement Awards Hollywood Party Awards