Size: Box of 12 packs|Change
Price:£6.45+ Free shipping

on 30 June 2012
Many incense sticks give off a very sickly smell but these are lovely. I am a reiki practitioner and I have a stick burning for every session, I have had many positive comments about how great my room smells.
This was the second order placed for these items and will not hesitate to order them a third time.
Hope you enjoy them too!
on 30 September 2011
Received my favourite incense sticks at a good price. The aroma lingers and travels through the house, visitors have commented on how nice it smells when they visit.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 December 2015
Very pleased with my 3 Packs of Super Hit & Also purchased the full case from the same listing.

I have ordered some other Nag Champa before that were very very strong in scent. But these are rather different.

* They have a lovely scent that isn't over powering.
* And create a good amount of smoke, but not so much that you need to leave the room, whilst they burn.
* It's a slightly musky scent and not floral/sweet.

* I received 12 in each pack, So 36 in total. (For The 3 Pack)
* 12 Boxes Of Approx 12 Incense Sticks (So 144 In total) (Full Box)
* They are approx 20 CM Long.
* Mine burnt for approx 40 min's each, So are a really good buy.

I could smell the scent through the boxes they came in.
So I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these, if you are after a more subtle scent that still creates a relaxing long lasting aroma.

I hope this helps you figure out if this is for you or not..X
review image review image review image review image
on 3 December 2011
Very difficult to describe the fragrance from these sticks other than a little fruity. They are the type of fragrance, however, that you would be happy to have in your home. In fact you will probably end up lighting one after another just to keep that wonderful aroma.
The packaging is very well designed with lots of smaller individual boxes within. This makes it ideal when you want to give some to house guests for example. 12 individual boxes = 2 boxes for me and the other ten... well let's just say i have my xmas gifts sorted for this year.

Only 2 things I didn't like.
1. each stick takes around 12 minutes to burn down. I would have liked a much slower burn time so that they can aromatise the environment of my home whilst i am away.

2. The box has a great design, however I really don't care about zodiac mumbo jumbo. I bought my incense sticks because of a dog with smelly feet.

All in all though, probably one of the best packs you could buy. I spent several years visitng many temples, buddhist and daoist in china and got to know a lot of incense.

Thank you for your time.
33 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 July 2010
Nag Champa Super Hit Incense Sticks are the best incense sticks I have used , they are fragrant and leave the room smelling wonderful.
on 2 January 2012
I have bought a pack based on the reviews given. I agree 100 these are the most wonderful incense sticks I have ever smelled. Buy them, you can't go wrong - it's a kind of mellow/warm/flowerly scent.
As always, I read the reviews before deciding to buy these and the main complaints were that they didn't burn well. Having ordered mine on a Saturday lunch time, I was delighted to receive them at 8.30 a.m. the following morning, a Sunday!!!!!!! Really wonderful service. Having lit the first one, I was horrified to find it self extinguished 3 times in the first 10 minutes. Here we go, I thought. However, after re-lighting it, it went on to burn for an astonishing 80 minutes. Since then. none have gone out once lit and they've all lasted well over an hour. Clearly, this early, it's difficult to say if the self extinguishing feature is a serious problem but so far, no complaints.

One minor issue would be that they are all the same scent and a mixture would have been somewhat better but the odour is pleasant and not over-bearingly sweet. Often the smell of the burning wooden stick comes through and destroys the intended perfume but that's not the case with these.

I actually ordered 2 other fragrances but these aren't being shipped by "Prime". At least that will provide me with alternative perfumes. These are extremely good value for money, especially if you enjoy the smell. Maybe try a small packet or two before you invest in a dozen.
on 7 February 2012
Not to strong not to week scent, flowery smell, there is something else in that variety of scents in that one powerful stick :) This is a quality product at the very good price. Very different from what you usualy get in the most boxes, in respect of scent.
on 10 January 2012
If you like original Nag Champa, you'll probably enjoy this - it's a sweeter and slightly softer scent than original, and reminds me of amber scented japanese incense. Nag Champa brings back memories for me of some shops back in the 1960s and early 70s, when anyone selling hippy type clothes or jewellery would have the scent of Nag Champa drifting out, and anything you bought there would be impregnated with it. Delicious. Buying it in a multi pack like this represents very good value for money. I note that you can now get various different 'flavours' of Nag Champa, which I haven't tried...yet. There is a mixed pack you can obtain on Amazon, and it's on my wish list.
on 11 June 2016
This is my second purchase of this particular incense. I now favour this over the nag champa available locally as it's a lighter, sweeter and definitely a more feminine scent. My only problem and hence 4 stars instead of 5 is that some of the sticks wouldn't burn in my last batch. Sometimes this happens but it was a bit of a pain.
I've already lit two sticks this morning upon delivery and they seem to be burning well. I'm hoping it was just a bad batch and this one will be better. 😊