5.0 out of 5 stars This is easy to listen to and enjoy
I bought this album to listen to 'I remember' It was my daughters favourite track of all. Sadly she died in March but when I play track 7 I know Im listening to something that brought her happiness.
Published 15 months ago by Mary R McNeil

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes things aren't complicated
It is house music. Not blindingly good and not annoyingly bad. Nice bass underlying everything and just enough change up to keep it from getting boring. Needs to be blasted to be enjoyed.
Published 4 months ago by Rassimmons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is easy to listen to and enjoy, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
Im in my sixties and have never listened to this type of music before but Im enjoying it so thank you to Deadmau5. He was her favourite DJ when she holidayed in Ibiza. (We played track 7 in the service we had to celebrate her life of 25 years.)
I hope this does not sound morbid, its intended to be positive.

4.0 out of 5 stars :-) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :-), 30 Oct 2008
N. Williams - See all my reviews
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
Deadmau5 has produced and remixed quite a lot of choons on the dance scene over the last couple of years. This album release has come at the right time where, to his credit, he is now recognised as a serious and "in demand" producer/remixer who has his own style and distinct sound.

The album is a mixed album of Deadmau5's most recognised choons. If you have never heard his material, I would describe it as minimal, melodic progressive house that sounds very warm and bouncey - not cheesey!

For me the best tracks are Brazil, Alone With You, Not Exactly, Faxing Berlin and Arguru.

If you want a banging hard sounding album then this is not for you. But if you want a more chilled and well produced sound that teases the listener in places then go for it.

The reason I gave this a 4 Star is because not everybody likes a mixed album of one particular artist. Having said that, this album works the way it is and I personally prefer it this way.

If you like a bit of minimal proggy stuff then I can't recommend this high enough! Tip Top!! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth purchasing, 18 Mar 2009
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
This is the first Deadmau5 album I have bought but it won't be the last. His style is hard to define - stripped back but not minimalist - it really pulls you in. I can't imagine really going wild on the dance-floor with his stuff, although on youtube you can see that it does work 'live'. I also think his music production skills are superb - the sound is clear, deep, wide, rich ... great to listen to loud in the car or more quietly at home. Check out youtube or spotify to see if this is your style then buy it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes things aren't complicated, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Random Album Title (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadmau5, 25 Feb 2012
R. D. Hayes (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
Deadmaus at his brilliant best, as usual! Can't fault it, every track is as good as the last one, or even better! I would recommend this album to anyone interested in electrobica/dance

5.0 out of 5 stars James, 14 Jan 2011
Fantastic album

A MUST HAVE.

I saw him in Manchester on December 2010

Amazing get all his stuf.

The new album 4 x 4 = 12 is even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead by name but defiantely not by nature!!, 11 Dec 2008
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
I first heard a tune of Deadmau5 with Kaskade (move for me) on a Cream ibiza album. thought it was excellent and wanted a bit more. Have to say this album is sumat else. Doesnt really fall into a catergory and seems not only to be progressive throughout the album but also progressive throughout most genres of electronica. Really chilled out tunes with a headbopping beat. I think ''Brazil'' and ''alone with you'' are my favourite tracks as this is where the album starts to really take off into allsorts of whizzes and bleeps and ambient effects such as bells and pianos and a whole range of other electronica noizes. Defiantely reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality beats, 9 Mar 2009
Mr. T. Osman "Timo" (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
Haven't bought a massive amount of house/Dance CD's in the past but heard of dead mau5 on the radio and thought why not give it a go... turned out to be a winner! Some real nice beats thoughout, some more chilled than others and good to listen to almost any time of the day. Definately recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Great album but..., 15 Aug 2014
L Barnard "Ted" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
As much as i want a physical copy of this album, I can't honestly justify spending £20 on a CD in 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like good house music you'll like this..., 24 Nov 2009
This review is from: Random Album Title (Audio CD)
Wow, this is brilliant. Gets off to a dodgy start i think, not too keen on the pointless vocals of the first track, but after that it's simply perfect. Some of the most exciting electronic music released since the Chemical Brothers first couple of albums. But actually better than anything they ever did, i reckon!

The tracks are all mixed too, and i'm a sucker for a good mix CD ;)

The music has a captivating way of sounding as familiar as any classic club anthem and at the same time completely innovative. I didn't want to use the words 'crisp' or 'polished' but this album is so well produced that i just had to.

I especially love the track featuring the beautiful voice of Kascade, and the last two tracks are an awesome climax to the mix!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›