5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoying it
Published on 1 July 2012 by KevinMrKev

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Samey...
I don't really know what I was expecting but this isn't really it. I found the tracks were all pretty samey. I could grow into it I guess, but it is not one I will listen to much.
Published on 17 April 2012 by bluegoddess

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Samey..., 17 April 2012
This review is from: Northern Soul '60s Mod (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoying it, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Northern Soul '60s Mod (MP3 Download)
I had never really listened to any northern soul. But, i did want to find an album to enjoy and at a low price. I had listened to previews of northern soul records and thought I could do with some 60s music moods. But I was left wondering to myself weather I really liked northern soul or not? Owning a vespa highlighted northern soul and I felt spurd to keep looking into northern soul. I'm really pleased that this is the first Northern Soul record I downloaded. Its great music and harmony sounds. Don't expect any cosy powell drums or eric clapton lead breaks......for me its just really easy listening with a happy aura of sixties which gives you a good feeling......pick up that old hair brush and get singing into it...like that bedroom solo star that is waiting to be found.....learn the words and belt it out to your hearts content......its time travel....enjoy

Northern Soul '60s Mod