5.0 out of 5 stars A little hour of calm (--_--) zzzz
I loved this CD and so did my kids! My Eldest son (9) is highly sensitive and was getting to the point of throwing rages and crying jags everyday about silly things. He beats himself up about not doing things as well as he thinks he should be doing them and turns his frustration not only on himself but to his brothers and myself and his dad.
When I bought the CD I...
Published on 27 Jan 2009 by K. Basford

1.0 out of 5 stars Indigo Dreams cd for children
I personally found this cd totally useless. Instead of having a nice relaxing calming effect it actually sounded eerie and spooky. Turned it off and that's the end of that. Don't waste your money! By the way my daughter's 7 years old and she's no scaredy cat.
Published on 14 Dec 2012 by Victoria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A little hour of calm (--_--) zzzz, 27 Jan 2009
K. Basford "Kelly B" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
When I bought the CD I explained that he should try and follow what the lady says and that it might make him feel less stressed.
I can say, hand on heart, the very next morning saw a marked improvment in his demener. He isn't "cured" but he seemed more in controll of his emotions, less snappy and when he did get stressed he came down a lot quicker.
Maybe the stories and breathing exercises help him get a better nights sleep (he has it on at bedtime)and that was a lot of his trouble. I would highly recomend this CD and I am ordering Indigo Ocean dreams right now!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE MONEY, 22 Feb 2010
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS CD & I'VE NOT HAD A 'BEDTIME PROBLEM' SINCE.
SHE USED TO FREQUENTLY COME OUT OF HER ROOM & TELL ME SHE COULDN'T SLEEP, HAD TUMMYACHE, HEADACHE, FOOT PAIN ETC..ETC..NOW I DON'T HEAR FROM HER, SHE GOES TO BED WITH THIS CD ON.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 21 Jan 2012
My son is on the ASD spectrum with a condition called Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome. He suffers from high levels of anxiety which displays itself in regular daily meltdowns. I highly recommend these beautiful, relaxing CD's which certainly have helped my child to actively listen and share in a storytime of calm, togetherness xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxation for all the family, 26 Sep 2010
I put the Cd on for my boys - 4 and 5 years old whilst they are lying in bed just before they go to sleep. They always fall asleep just after the story has finished as they are listening to the final music. I can not recopmmend this CD highly enough for any parent - espeically any parent of a child who has difficulty unwinding!

5.0 out of 5 stars indigo dreams, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Indigo Dreams: Relaxation and Stress Management Bedtime Stories for Children, Improve Sleep, Manage Stress and Anxiety (Indigo D (MP3 Download)
My daughter was having trouble getting to sleep and she didn't know why. This has been great as it has helped her relax and she has just been able to drift off to sleep listening to this- which is very soothing. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is like a new child, 15 Mar 2012
My son is 5 years old. I bought indigo dreams to try and help him to relax and relieve his stress. He can be quite an angry little boy at times and doesn't know how to manage it at his age. After counting to ten and taking deep breaths didn't work I decided to give the cd a go. I played it to him at bedtime; he went out like a light then woke the next morning a different child. He was helpful, kind to his brother, but more importantly he was happy. I would certainly recommend this cd to anyone who has a child that seems angry and stressed out. I will also be buying the other cd's in the collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Indigo Dreams stories, 26 Feb 2012
Indigo Dreams: 4 Children's Stories Designed to Decrease Stress and Anxiety While Increasing Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness [Audiobook] [Audio CD] is a series of stories along with a sound track. The stories are told in a very calm voice and have very soothing background music.The tone of the voice would be very relaxing even if the child did not understand the story. My favourite story was 'The Goodnight Caterpillar' and I think this could also be used to calm an early years class after an energetic PE session or as part of drama classs as the children could copy the caterpillar's actions.

5.0 out of 5 stars This has made such a difference in our home!, 13 Feb 2014
I bought this CD for my 5 year old daughter who was going through a bit of an anxious patch and seemed to have trouble 'switching off', especially at night. These stories are just what she needed. Gentle stories that help a child to relax and learn the skills that they can then take with them into learning to meditate, such as watching the breath. The music is lovely and the stories are imaginative and simple - my 8 year old also loves them so I would recommend them for quite a wide age range. My daughter asks to hear an 'indigo story' every night now. She is much less anxious and is sleeping better. I couldn't recommend this more highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indigo Dreams, 19 Aug 2011
This Cd has really helped my 10 year old, she appears much calmer and enjoys going to bed to listen to it

4.0 out of 5 stars my child is so settled since using this, 29 Aug 2013
althoug i think this is wuite prices as i paid over £17 for this i think it had truly helped my little monster settle at night and she looks forward to going to bed to listen to it she is 3 years of age

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›