on 16 September 2010
Bought these for my daughter , arrived quickly and in good condition. They were a lot cheaper than what we had priced in the local shops. They work perfectly.
on 8 November 2010
No problems at all with either of these. Quality of service from supplier excellent got them by lunch the following day. Stopped my kids arguing.
on 4 November 2011
I purchased this product for my son, who left his other one in his jeans pocket and it went through the washing machine, making them unusable.I found the service to be excellent and the delivery was very quick. The product was in excellent condition when it arrived and I found it to be worth the purchase price. I shall be coming back to buy again from Amazon. Thank you
on 27 September 2011
Bought a used l.g viewty and needed a set of earphones due to the special plug required.....noticed these which have a jack socket leading to a l.g. standard plug.This means that now i have the choice of using an l.g standard earphone set or any jack plug earphones ans still use the fitted microphone and volume control.....brilliant .Works really well.
on 17 December 2010
i bought these headphones here as i managed to break
the ones that came with my LG KP500 Cookie,
and had been told that headphones sold on the highstreet were not fully functional,
but after the seller told me they were i bought them,
was v satisfied as they were 100% functional
on 16 September 2011
Decent quailty headphones, good sound quality, well made super value for money at this price, would recommend them to a friend. Bought these for my son so he can listen to music on his phone when he out n about, they do the job and he's very happy 5 stars from me.
on 10 January 2011
on 17 June 2011
Almost exact replacement for the original kit that came with my phone. Only difference is that the plug is handed opposite to the original. For price and service I don't think this offer can be beaten.
on 17 February 2012
I ordered this item on 15th, Dispatched 16th and was here this morning, 17th.

I must say, I did have doubts as the price was so low, expecting them to arrive late and be of cheap plastic, but I was proven wrong!

It is completely compatible with my KS360 LG phone, the earphones themselves are of slightly cheapy/moderate plastic, but can pack enough sound to the point where its 'too' loud. The wires and main part are coated in a nice rubbery coat which will prevent water damage and it also has a button which to can press to immediately accept calls.

Brilliant buy.
on 28 January 2012
For this money you might expect an inferior product, but no, these are exactly the same as the original ones that I broke. Great value. (Using with a KS360)