5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba-tastic!!
I bought this product after seeing the numerous adverts on the shopping channels on Sky and decided against buying from the manufacturer for the simple reason that Amazon offered it a lot cheaper, and being the stingy person I am I wouldn't then lose out on more money than necessary if it wasn't any good ;)

This pack is the equivalent one you see on the Zumba...
Published on 3 Jun 2011 by Sally

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Not a patch on the Wii Zumba as very boring doing the same routine again but if you only have a DVD player then go to a local Zumba class instead. I thought expensive, dated, with highly annoying instructor Beto who cant wait to get his shirt off!
Sticks so light not sure what the point is, bar throwing at Beto...
Published on 7 Dec 2011 by Steffyburger

‹ Previous | 1 2 350 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult but Good!, 8 Dec 2010
Amy Connolly "book addict" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks (DVD)
I haven't been doing this for very long yet - i'm still learning the dance steps! - but so far i'm really enjoying it.
The first night I did it I woke up a wee bit sore so I think that shows how effective it is.
Like I said though, i'm still just learning the dance steps- they're quite tricky but I think once I've got them it'll be worth it.

I'll have to report back in a few months to report my progress and their effectiveness. For now i'd recommend them if you like to dance and have a fun work out.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for the faint hearted, 20 Oct 2011
I am still trying to get to grips with the concept of Zumba. I do not feel tha the girls who are doing the basics, give us enough time to master the moves. I am 58, but very sprightly, and like to exercise, but I find this dvd very difficult to follow. I am going to join a class then maybe I might get my head around the moves.

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 12 July 2011
i absolutely love it! its like you are not even doing excercise, you are just having fun. the moves are easy to pick up. ive been doing an hours workout about 4 times a week for two weeks (so far) and i already feel alot healthier. i have lost 8lbs since starting this. obviously i have been healthy eating, but i feel this has made a huge contribution. i advise anyone who would like to loose weight to get this, its hard, but having a few rests is fine, and always have water by your side.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 7 Feb 2011
I go to Zumba classes, and these dvd are brilliant to do at home , HARD WORK but worth it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba fun for all!, 30 Jan 2011
I found product to be all as advertised, and great fun for those of us who should exercise but can't be doing with classes at the local sports centre.
Did I say great fun- well it is and you get to go at your own speed.
Also if you like Latin music this is great
Go on you know you want to, it may seem a lot of money but considering you will actually get it out of the box on many occasions its great and will encourage you to use more.
My friends kids came round and all got adicted it is good family fun that is actually exercise- what more do you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Crazy Great!, 8 May 2011
lesley (bishops castle, shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I can see why this new keep fit craze is taking the world by storm, if you've got rhythm and like having a good old dance round the lounge-this is for you. The dvd package has something for all, from beginners to intermediate. Take time to learn the 'basic'exercise/dance moves first (I drank 4 pints of water whilst doing this) but it definately helps once you start the regular routines. I do the 20 minute express followed by the 'flat abs' dvd (takes about 40 mins in all, 3 times a week)and am working up to 'sculpt & tone'. Make sure you warm up/cool down and have a good stretch before/after each session-it would have been helpful to have a longer warm up on each disc but it does explain some basic stretches in the booklet for those who've never done aerobics before. 'Beto-feel the music/good job' is a good instructor but I tend to try & follow Tania who is brill. The only thing I was disappointed with was the music...they've obviously got someone to write the music that includes 'zumba' in all the lyrics when I was expecting to dance to all different artists-much more fun but you soon get used to it and do end up practising the moves at odd times round the kitchen singing 'zumba' which is a bit embarassing for your kids if they catch you! Well worth the money with 4 discs & toning sticks (classes locally cost 7) so you soon recoup your money. I know someone who's lost 171b so far from just doing this twice a week but not dieting. A word of advice on footwear-make sure they're light & flexible with smooth soles, heavy trainers with grips make your ankles ache. I've tried this on a hard surface but find it easier on the knees doing the routines on carpet. All in All-10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the strictly come dancing feel while you work out!, 24 Feb 2011
Just received my dvds and i couldn't wait to play them. Fantastic. No let down at all. It is great fun and you can feel it working straight away. I was sweating in the end. On one of the dvds,there is a basics part, teaching you all the basic moves and how to do them. I am no dancer but i got the moves as they explain them so well. After the trial session, you get to try the moves out in a twenty minute dance workout and i was loving every minute of it. You feel like you are in a carnival as they do different types of dance in the same workout and in a lively manner. And there is more dvds! cardio party, sculpt and tone and i got the extras which are the flat abs dvd and target zones dvd. I only wish i bought them on amazon instead of on their website as its alot cheaper here. If you want the strictly come dancing feel while you work out,then this is it. Get it you won't be dissapointed. I will certainly do it every day to see the results, they advice 2 days off though but it's so good i want to do it every day. And that's something, from someone like me who is awkward at dancing! The instuctors are fun and you don't get bored of them. And the music is excellent. I might cancel my gym membership! I have several dance dvds but this one is brilliant. They even do a stretch in the end and there is a guide showing you some more stretches, as well as a programme to follow with the dvds. I can dance now, yeah! And get toned at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what is says on the tin..., 18 April 2011
Latin Lady (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I have had this for almost 2 weeks now and have to admit to being pretty impressed! I was quite complacent about this as I have grown up dancing to salsa, and after not having worked out for a year I thought it'd be a nice gentle ease back into a decent level of fitness - But OMG! The basic "How to" dvd gets up a decent sweat and was all I could manage for the first week! Got into the 20 minute express over the second week and am seeing the difference already.

P - The moves are easy enough to learn whether you are used to salsa or not, it unknowlingly works your abs soo much I woke the next morning with a definitive ache in my tummy, and more importantly, it's FUN! (I defy you to not grin broadly whilst doing the Quebridita section!)
C - Bit disappointed that there is no proper warm up Hence the 4 stars and not 5.

I have used and tried most fitness dvds on the market over the years (from Cindy Crawford to Geri Halliwell to Tracey Anderson) and can hand on my heart say I haven't enjoyed a fitness routine quite as much. The trainers are sickeningly gorgeous but have so much charm & personality I didn't long for the mute button to hush their encouragement. I have had a sneak peek at the cardio party & Live and am sure I wont be looking for a new dvd for a very long time. Take the plunge - I am SURE you will love it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! READ FRO TIPS AND ADVICE, 30 Sep 2012
I bought this quite a while ago now, but I'm glad I did!! Not only do you get DVD's that work out different parts of your body (abs,legs,arms,hips etc) but you get a booklet on how to feed your body, and different programmes to follow. I absolutely love it as it is so fun, addictive and gets results! The beauty of it is, even if you feel like you look stupid or not doing it right, if you carry on and keep moving, it still works great! Here's some advice to help you even more.
1. Make sure you have space to move
2. Start with the basics dvd. It breaks down each move into easy steps, and will build confidence.
3. Never give up! You sweat so much and at times it can get hard. But keep going because your body will get used to the intensity.
4. Diet is just as important, so follow the food and nutrition guide in the booklet.
5. There are different regimes they give you, that suits your time and work schedule.
6. Drink plenty of water before, during and after your exercise!
7. When I first started, I couldn't do some of the moves properly. But because I kept at it, my hips soon had a mind of their own and executed the moves!
8. As with any exercise like Zumba, if you weigh yourself using scales, and your weight goes up, it's usually because you are building muscle. So, instead take measurements of your hips and waist.
9. Just have fun! It's so addictive and the only exercise you'll burn tonnes of calories and lose weight quickly, whilst enjoying it. I hope you have as much fun as I did doing it! Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars PARTY THE FAT AWAY, 26 Feb 2012
I am happy that I purchased this DVD. It worked. After three months of trying to eat well and do little things like stomach crunches. I brought this DVD. I wanted to keep fit at home. I enjoy doing the workout. It works. I burn fat and eat healthy. I love the music. I love doing the workouts. I have saved money because I don't need to travel to zumba classes. I can wake up in the morning and sweat my body out then have a nice shower. I think you should buy this. Its a party in your home. You feel good after. What is great is that as a man I don't have to worry about what people think, I can do this work out at home without people looking at me or talking about me. I have lost a stone from 13st-12st and now I am much more confident about my body. I look good. I am getting older and taking care of my body. I want everyone to buy this DVD. The booklet is very helpful. I love the toning sticks and love the work outs. I feel like a star on MTV when I work out. I can't live without my zumba workouts because I feel like I am letting myself down. I love it. Please buy this now. If your a man don't think this is just for women Its great for men with fat stomachs who want a flat stomach. trust me it works just cut down on your sugar intake and drink lots of water. Your body only needs a maximum of 100g of sugar a day and about a maximum of 5g of sugar in each portion of food you eat. Most people drink fizzy drinks can which contain over 100g of sugar YUK! Sugar makes you fat. Anyway buy Zumba. I have brought this DVD for my family members too. Yes it cost money but it's worth every penny. Its the perfect gift for yourself and others. If you have rhythm and have let yourself get fat then buy this now. If you have no rhythm you can learn from the step-by-step beginners/introduction DVD. This workout is recession proof! Why pay 5 per Zumba lesson down your local gym/hall when you can buy this DVD and do the workout at home. Plus as a man going to the gym you have to deal with sexist attitudes from women and men who either think your a pervert or a homosexual when your just trying to keep fit just like every other human. My local Zumba class is for women only but now I don't have to worry about being discriminated against by my local gym or other women who think exercise classes are just for women because I have saved more money and got the results I want. This DVD cost the same price as seven Zumba sessions at my local fitness hall. So I have saved money and gained the confidence to Zumba by myself in my home. Simply buy the DVD! If your a man reading this and think this is just for girls-your wrong! Zumba has many different levels including hardcore workouts which can be very challenging to your body. Buy it now and change your life for good!

‹ Previous | 1 2 350 | Next ›