on 2 January 2014
I bought this item for a Christmas present. On the first day of opening, my son noticed it was already damaged. I passed it off by saying never mind. When looking at the toy you can see it is poorly/cheaply made. Upon playing with the toy parts of the tractor and the carriage came off, this on Christmas Day! This toy is an utter waste of money and hugely disappointing.
on 10 January 2014
Although this item was very cheap, I expected the quality to be better. My son was so excited to open it but it was flimsy and poorly made. Literally fell apart as soon as he started to play.
on 16 December 2013
Excellently prompt delivery but sadly the product itself is very poorly made and broke as it came out of the box - I should have read the reviews as I am unable to give this as a xmas present.
on 9 January 2014
Value for money. It definitely meet my expectations, so I can strongly recommend this product. I gave it 4 stars because the friction function is not brilliant.
on 18 December 2014
VERY PLEASED THE PRODUCT LOOKS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY AS IT IS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT OUT OF THE PACKAGING. VERY GOOD SERVICE. THANK-YOU.
on 28 December 2014
bought as a christmas present for a 3yr old it prooved a great success. well made and fairly sturdy
on 14 May 2015
Horrible horrible horrible- easy to break , defo not for children to play
on 26 March 2015
A well received Christmas gift from a tractor mad toddler. Great buy!
on 3 December 2014
Fantastic
on 26 December 2014
Grandson was thrilled with this and other presents were left