on 4 July 2014
Having read various reports re noise cancelling headphones it was becoming apparent to me that these are potentially with cost considered the next best thing to Bose. Yes it seems Bose are number 1 and there are others with simiolar price tha are also good but in this price bracket these were coming to the fore. Am pleased.
on 11 April 2010
Fantastic quality and everything I'd read seems about right. the noise can bleed through, if it's pumped up but mostly you can have the noise turned really low due to the noise cancelling, Good case, nice fit. They may be a little tight on a long session but overall great product and supplier
on 21 November 2015
These headphones sound good and would be good value if they were less than 80 quid. - However they have a major shortfall, in that any movement of your jaw bone/neck etc makes the headphone joints creak most annoyingly, which transmits through and is very audible, even over loud music.
on 9 May 2014
I returned these headphones with regret.

They are not as good as the Bose and they have the same flimsy feel of the Bose, but with using my phone as the sound source a lot of cellular digital noise piped into the headset. And for this reason I returned the headphones
on 21 September 2015
I have a loose connection on 1 side which means i have to keep tapping it. I also get a lot of crackling/interference. It's too late now to get a refund/replacement. Neither the seller or the manufacturer will even answer the phone.
on 28 November 2015
Quite disappointing. The active sound isolation produce a high-pitched hiss. The manufacturing quality is poor: the pads wore out after 1 year. The cushion on top wore out after 3 years and there is no replacement for it.
on 13 October 2011
I took a long time to decide which headphones to buy. I have been extremely pleased with these. They are extremely comfortable and are effective at blocking out ambient sounds. The carrying box is robust and well made.
on 18 April 2012
Spent a while researching the noise cancelling category, these represented the best value for quality that I could find. Great on airplanes with very little if any background noise. Highly recommend them.
VINE VOICEon 5 January 2011
I was considering either the Bose or the AudioTechnica. I tried both through two friends's hardware but am very happy I stuck with the AT. Price/quality it is vastly superior to the Bose headphones.
on 21 December 2013
good noise cancelling but bulky and the earpiece broke right on the end of warranty
I didn't use them that often. Hopefully the next gen of these has better workmanship on the earpieces.