4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Not sure I would call this a pashmina as it is much smaller than the real thing. While the fabric is much finer (thin) than I expected from the photographs I actually like it very much. Well suited as a cover up for evening wear. I do think the seller would do well to give more details about fabric and size of shawl.
Published on 13 Jan. 2010 by Cheryl Edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful do not buy
If you want a thin scrap if material that is see-through and shiny then this is for you. Truly the worst pashmina I've ever bought. Very much doubt it is pure silk. Has not been cut straight. Already has loads of pulls in it because it is so thin.
Very disppointed. Looks nothing like the picture.
Do not buy!
Published on 7 Oct. 2011 by MrsP

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Jan. 2010
Cheryl Edwards (South Wales) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful do not buy, 7 Oct. 2011
Very disppointed. Looks nothing like the picture.
Do not buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality., 15 Sept. 2011
Bhazo (Luton, Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to wear with a dress for a wedding. I was very disappointed. It was so much smaller and thinner than I expected. Not suitable for my outfit at all. Returned!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item., 6 July 2012
E. V. MacRory (Nothern ireland) - See all my reviews
Very poor quality,flimsy and frayed edges. I bought another at tenth of price and the quality of that was amazing. This product going back,would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS ADVERTISED, 17 Sept. 2014
I will start by saying I very rarely leave reviews and only do so if I feel strongly about something in either a positive or negative way.

I just could not believe my eyes when this so called Shawl/Wrap/Throw arrived.
The package was totally flat and in no way did I expect to see a (so called) Shawl/Wrap this in it when I opened it.

I am lucky to own several beautiful Thai Silk Scarves which do not even claim to be Wraps but all of which can be easily be worn as a one. They are the same dimensions but I would say probably four times thicker than this scrappy piece of barely there material.

I ordered this because I needed an Orange Silk Scarf to wear as Wrap to a wedding. I can easily wear all of mine to a wedding as a Wrap and have done. They all look really special worn as a Pashmina due to the beautiful Silk texture and sheen and look very expensive. I was expecting the same from this one but I could not have been more wrong.

Please note that I'm not only comparing it to the ones that own but also to every single Silk Scarf I have ever seen in a shop.

This item is so thin, it's thinner than and more see through than tissue paper. When folded it could even fit and be worn in a gentleman's Suit top pocket as a Silk handkerchief. That's how small it folds up.

This item should definitely only ever be advertised as a Scarf. To try and say it is any kind of Wrap is absolutely a JOKE.
In my opinion, opened out to wear as a Wrap it looks stupid because it is just far too thin.
I wouldn't even be happy with it had it been sold as a Scarf because I would still of expected the same thickness and quality as the Silk Scarves I already own.

All of my Silk Scarves were sold in well known High Street Shops and some Individual Boutiques as Scarves not Wraps. As I've already said despite being sold as Scarves they can easily be worn as Pashminas. However they are slightly less deep than an Viscose/Cashmere Pashmina and they are not as heavy or thick either.
They are more lightweight but still of substance and make a silkier more dressy evening Wrap.
Just don't go thinking this is what you are going to get with this one.

MISLEADING DESCRIPTION
The listing easily makes you believe you will receive a good quality 100% Silk Wrap/Throw. It should never be described as a Wrap of any description. I didn't even know that such poor quality thin scraps of Silk fabric was made.

MISLEADING PICTURE
Even the picture shows this as a dense Silk. In the way it is twisted and folded there is not any part on the fabric shown as a single layer. Had there been you would see that it is completely see through, even thinner and more see through than tissue paper.

I have noticed since receiving this that there is another seller on Amazon who of appears to be the same item. They also describe the fabric as 100% Raw Silk and quote the same measurement. However they at least describe them as a Scarf. Also in their photograph they show a couple of small areas of fabric as a single layer. This makes it clear to see how thin it is. I wouldn't have ordered it because if this. So if you are thinking of buying one of these perhaps looking at other sellers pictures will give you a better idea of what you are going to get.

I buy a lot of things online as I'm disabled and I can honesty say I have never felt so mislead. I did read all the negative reviews but I wrongly thought these people may not have any experience of 100% Silk Wraps so may be expecting the same weight of fabric as a normal viscose/cashmere Pashmina but in a more silky shiny fabric. So I went ahead and ordered believing expecting to get one like I already own.

I suppose the old adage of 'you get what you pay for' comes true in this instance.
Perhaps the cheap price should have warned me that these would not match the quality of mine.

Some people have said they don't believe these are real Silk. I do believe they are real Silk but it's just spun far to thinly in my option to be called a Wrap.

I think they continually get away with it because most people probably won't bother returning them due to the cost of the return postage. This means you eventually would only have a few pound back. I admit even I can't be bothered. It's just not worth the inconvenience.

I don't know what I'm going to do with this so called Wrap. I couldn't even gift it to someone as I would be far too embarrassed.

Please DO NOT order this believing you are going to get a beautiful Thai Silk Wrap/Throw or Pashmina of any kind.
However DO order it if you want a good laugh. My friend fell about laughing when she saw it.

1.0 out of 5 stars "100%silk" throw, caramel brown, 24 Aug. 2013
This has nothing to do with pashmina, and is not silk either, just something cheap synthetic. Stay away, and use your money on something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Silk my Worms Arse., 20 Dec. 2010
This product is NOT silk, it is poorly made and an absolute rip off.

In short do not buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Pashmina, 3 Mar. 2010
The pashmina was just the right colour - there was a very good range to choose from. I found that the material was easy to snag, but I think that is the nature of a silk pashmina. Overall I think that it was good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars way below of my expectation!!!!!!!!!, 18 Mar. 2014
material not even near as it is described!!!!!! Looks like gauze rather then silk and thread is sticking out! i wouldn't buy it at all!!! In Tirack you can buy real pashmina for £15 and now is on the sale £7,5 so do not waste your time and money here!

3.0 out of 5 stars not a throw, 17 Nov. 2010
As said by others, lovely colours and sent very quickly. However it is not the size of a pashmina or throw, but a square. I bought them for christmas gifts and will use them, just a bit disapointed in the size.