on 11 April 2011
I bought this to replace our italian style hexagonal aluminium pot and its a really good replacement - the finish is superb and its precision engineered so that the top and bottom are easy to screw together - this may sound strange but I have tried many in shops that are difficult to screw back together as they are not so well made - something I find very irritating as many were more expensive than this one. It also makes great coffee as you would expect and you get no steam on your fingers when pouring, as the lid is solid and fits well not just resting in place ... 10/10 thanks
on 9 May 2011
I had a 12 cup Apollo aluminum stove top espresso maker. It worked fine but I got this one since it seemed like a better quality model for the same job. I like the fact its stainless steel for a few reasons. One its heavier and seems to distribute heat more evenly. The second is the fact that it tastes less tinn-y. It's a bit of a hassle cuz the filter and rubber ring (gasket whatever) is not tightly fitted so it comes out every time and so you have to make sure its in the right place before you screw the top on. This 10 cup is only enough for about 2 average mugs of coffee so don't expect 10 cups. Overall I'm very satisfied with this purchase and recommend it anyone with a small kitchen with no counter space.
on 7 September 2011
It was bought as a gift. it makes good coffee with no leaks when pouring. The stainless steel design makes it look modern. I wish I'd bought it for myself
on 15 July 2015
We originally purchased a 6 cup but this proved too small capacity-wise so we returned it. We were most pleased with the returns procedure and the rapid refund of the purchase price to our credit card account. We then ordered the 10 cup version which arrived very promptly and which was pressed into service immediately atop a stove top heat diffuser. The coffee maker is aesthetically pleasing to look at, the reservoir holding around 500ml (just below the inner valve) translating after around 5 minutes to 2 medium-sized coffee cups of excellent coffee - and without the metallic taste our old coffee maker had begun to produce. Highly recommended.
on 12 November 2014
An excellent choice. A well-made product that is a joy to handle and look at. I would highly recommend it to anyone. With regard to the small nuisance of the gasket falling out, have you tried placing the filter and gasket on the water container before carefully screwing the pot on to it? I have found this answers the problem
on 23 August 2013
It makes a very good cup of coffee, however I would like a larger one as most people want more than an espresso sized cup and it takes a while to brew another batch of coffee. Very good quality pot.
on 24 September 2013
I love coffee, nice coffee and this makes lovely coffee. Not enough of it though but the upside of that is it that the coffee is always fresh! Buy good coffee to use with it. It deserves it!
on 13 June 2013
I love the Bellux range. The products are very good quality and have a lovely finish. That is why I bought this coffee pot. Its more expensive than others but the fact that its stainless steel and not aluminium is a huge positive factor for me. The mirrored finish is ideal - it looks sharp and is very easy to polish and keep looking new. I already have the Bellux mirrored teapot and it too is of the same high quality.
on 18 July 2012
It was not easy to locate a quality stainless steel stove coffee maker. Aluminum versions are available in many shops and on line but sadly they do not work on induction hobs. This item is very well made, quality fittings thoughout, you get what you pay for in this world.
on 16 November 2015
Use it every day. Easy to clean.. Quick and quiet...