4.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume!
I bought this and the Luigi costume for a house party and they were excellent. Good quality and all the extras (Hat, Gloves, Tash & Inflatable belly!) included.

A word of warning, I am tall (6ft+) and the "Large" size was a little tight length ways, so you may want to go for a size higher to get the length.
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Zydol

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Item
we expected the costume to have inflatable belly with it as its advertised as such.. however this is not the case. This is why I have given it this rating.
Published 13 months ago by Claire Ovens

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume!, 3 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for a super heroes party, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Toy)
Excellent choice for a super heroes party. Have to say the inflatable tummy is a waste of time, certainly when your natural one fits the bill!! Very fast service from Rubie. I chose the large size and needed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, but a good costume, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Toy)
This is my second attempt to get a Mario costume. The first, a rubie's costume, but from another vendor, was medium sized, but was tight in all the wrong places! It went back.

I then bought this large costume. It is better, although still a little short in the body. I am not usually a large size.

I was surprised and delighted that this version was of much better quality than the first, with gloves and a blow up stomach.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but wrong size for me, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Toy)
I liked it I ordered a large which on me a 5' 10" was a little snug around the naughty bits, I would certainly have "stood out" at the party.

Had to return it, I got the plus size which is fine for fit but the buttons on the plus size are not as nice as the large, just simple foam discs, while the large look like proper buttons with holes.

Does not come with gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat value for money, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Toy)
The costume is great. The air tummy makes it look really funny. It's a great value for money and it fitted perfectly. The moustache it's not easy to use as it makes it very warm and it's quite big but that is the idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Apparel)
Even though i lost half the outfit on the night out i still looked awesome on halloween! a a a

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor description, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Apparel)
Very disappointed ...item didn't have a inflatable tummy as advert suggested !
The item sent was a much cheaper version, but to late to return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size issue, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Apparel)
I'm 6'2 and the small did not fit me, overall a good costume though it only looked like I had a massive wedgie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Toy)
This costume is great, and while not the cheapest around it's probably the best as it's the official Nintendo product. The inflatable belly was a nice touch and got its fair share of laughs! It's probably worth mentioning that it also comes complete with gloves, as I don't remember seeing this in the description.

Just a warning about size though, I am only 5' 11" and it was quite short in the leg and tight in the crotch (I recommend gentlemen wear trousers underneath!), so if you are any bigger than me you will probably want the next size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Item, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mario™ costume for man (Apparel)

Rubie's Deluxe Adult Mario Fancy Dress (Large)