5.0 out of 5 stars Blades
It arrived on time and cheaper than the shops. I picked this product as i use it all the time (over 10 years). I've always had the smooth finish when i use these blades.
Published on 15 Jun 2012 by Mr. John O'connell

I was a little concerned about buying online because of the number of fake blades on the market. However these feel just like normal. The shave feels smooth. So I rate this as a good deal.

Published 13 months ago by Robert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Edit - after the first few shaves now wondering if these are real, 25 May 2013
Robert (Uxbridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gillette M3 by Gillette Gillette Mach 3 Blades () x 8 (Personal Care)

EDIT - After the first few shaves I found the blade seemed to blunt. The second blade I used did not cut hair at all. The third blade seems not as close as I am used to from Mach 3.

1.0 out of 5 stars Packaging is nothing like the description and the writing on the packaging is foreign, 26 July 2013
I have just had My razor blades from you delivered. very surprised to find the packaging is different from as described. I have unfortunately purchased fake Gillette mach 3 blades and they are dangerous!!!! can you confirm these are genuine blades that are made by Gillette? If not I would like a full refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars dont get as much out ot them, 21 April 2013
K. K. Moore "earth angel" (beds, uk) - See all my reviews
normally i purchase these for my husband from the local store and thought i would try amazon. they are ok but he gets more out of the ones bought over counter so not sure if he will use these again. sorry amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Dubious, 11 July 2013
Arrived with the box already torn open and tucked back together. They don't feel as sharp as M3 bought over the counter. Draw your own conclusions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blades, 15 Jun 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Possibly fake product, 16 Feb 2014
T. Williams "Tom Williams" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm convinced these are not genuine Gillette blades. The packaging has Arabic writing on it, the colour of the packaging looks slightly off and they give a terrible shave, lots of nicks and pulls, and even then they last only a couple of shaves. I've been using Gillette Mach 3 blades for over ten years and these are very poor quality and not up to the usual high standard of Gillette blades.

1.0 out of 5 stars Conned, 30 Jan 2014
I bought these Gillette Mach 3 blades to save a bit of money, should have gone to the local chemist. They almost pulled the skin from my face and I ended up throwing them in the bin. I have used these blades for years and will continue to do so, but I certainly won't be buying them on line again

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable, 20 April 2013
Not sure about these blades anymore. They had grey coloured plastic trim in the past with the latest ones being black. Obviously the colour hasn't impacted on the sharpness but possibly later batches just aren't as well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 30 July 2013
MPA "MPA" (South Nortants) - See all my reviews
These are the real deal, a proper set of blade, some of the packaging was in Arabic which I would imagine is for a foreign consumer, hence why it is probably cheaper than purchasing in the shops/supermarkets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
very satisfied both with the delivery & the price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›