5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPod earphone upgrade, Wide response, Monitor sound, Great build and value
Having read the previous reviews I thought I had to give a hands up for Denon, as these are the best in ear headphones I have ever bought.

Having owned these headphones for 12 months, this is a fairly long term review also. I bought these headphones to replace some Sony EX range headphones where the cable had twisted and pulled out of the union with the...
Published on 29 Nov 2010 by Robert Waghmare

3.0 out of 5 stars Denon AH-C360 Earphones
The first thing to report is that sound quality of these earphones is superb, they really bring iPod music to life and I've used them on my PC as well. They come with a little zip up wallet if you feel the need to carry them separately.
There are however some "buts"...
The earphones plug very perfectly into the ears, which means that if you push them in fully...
Published on 4 Sep 2010 by Mr. P. J. Meade

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but annoying length of cable, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I gave this product four stars based on value. The quality of the product is good-very good but the main falling point it the strange length of the cable. The cable is too short or with the provided extension, too long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Went from Shure se110 earphones to these :/ Loved my old ones because they were 30cm long and were perfect for my Sony MW600 bluetooth adapter. Unfortunately because the cable was a bit too strong, they ended up snapping in the cold weather - they did last 5 years though! So I looked for another pair with a short lead. These, however, have a 60cm lead which is too long for me (also has an extension, if you need them longer). The cheap cable gets knotted easily too and the plastic bud things feel really cheap and thin, they don't block sound that well and slip out when walking. The sound quality of the ear phones seem alright, as long as they're looped over your ears and shoved in as far as they'll go. I am feeling a little more bass in the left ear at the moment, but I've only been using them for half a day. Will update this if I get to like them any more

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but.., 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
The wire is too short and the extension is too long, unless your using an arm band mp3 player or your 7ft tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars good little headphones, 18 Dec 2012
Mr. M. J. Sanders (north wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Great little headphones for the price. I especially like the fact that the buds go in the ear at an angle. You therefore have to spend less time putting them back in when running as they slip out less easily and the sound is goood for the price, i have bout 3 pairs of different headphones varying ion price and they stand up accoustically to some more expensiver models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, will buy again, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
fit in my ear, does not fall every time I make a move, good quality sound for that price, definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars great headphones!!, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I have receievd these headphones in really quick time (THANKS Amazon!). I can see what people mean about the headphone lead being short but i think it works well. When im on my bike the lead length is just right as it allows me to pop my ipod in my inside jacket pocket without loads of lead hanging around. If i use them normally then I just attach the extension and they are great for keeping my ipod in my jeans pocket. Oh i forgot the best bit, they sound awesome and fit great. I read one comment on how tinny they are??? sorry but they sound spot on to me with deep base and plenty of midrange. The range of headphone covers is good too allowing those with small ear canals to use these easily. They have the best assortment (4 sets) and smallest buds are the best ive seen for small ears. Five stars Denon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but very strange cable design, 27 Nov 2012
tonedef (Brentwood, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Ill keep this short and to the point. Earbuds are perfect and the sound is great love them.

The cable is stupidly short and with the extension is stupidly long! The cable itself is very thin and tangles all the time which will lead to frustration when trying to untangle them. (who at Denon tested this?)

If you can live with that they are a great buy. If you cant then I'd recommend avoiding which is a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bass - Denon AHC360, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Got these from amazon for £30 a couple of days ago, after my Sennheiser cx299s broke. Loved my old sennheisers (£30 ish also, no idea how they stand in with current models) and these are even better. Quite bass heavy, but a good amount of definition in the mids. I can see how people would complain about a weaker top end... but you get that with most sets until you start spending about £80+

Accessories bundled are nice. There's a pouch to keep them safe and 3 different sized tips, as well as an extension cable which has to be connected at all times, unless you put your device on your shoulder or you have no neck...

There aren't any controls on the wire, which for me is a massive bonus (my last mentioned sennheisers broke because the casing for the volume control fell off and the wires frayed. And I kept catching it and turning my music down whilst in the gym anyway) but for some it could be a bad thing...

Build quality seems very good, though the cable isn't the best material, and I can't speak of any endurance yet because I just got them. Some people talk about moving the wires and creating a lot of unwanted noise whilst the earbuds are in. But I've either gotten used to it, or it's really not that noticeable whilst they're playing.

All in all... Highly recommended as an upgrade for anyone still using (GOD HELP YOU!) apple freebie earphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value & Sound, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
These earphones have a brilliant sound quality, and unlike similar style earphones, the pads don't come off every time you pull it out of your ear! Still haven't had to replace mine (and t comes with 3 sets spare.

Only slight issue is that if you have your ipod in your jeans pocket, the cable is too short - easily sorted with the addition of the extension cable that comes with it, but then you have weird weight on the headphones where you have the extra connection. Would have been better if the original cable was a bit longer so you don't always have to use the extension cable, but it's really not a big deal.

Excellent product all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Jogging, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
These are one of the few sets of headphones I could find which have a short cable and are therefore good for jogging. I use them in conjunction with SD Soundwear - Mini Clip Music - Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - World Smallest - Listen To Music And Make calls, Perfect For iPhone, iPad, HTC, Blackberry Mobile Phones And Tablets so a short cable was needed.

Without the cable extension, and with the headphones on, the jack dangles at around waist hight for me (I am 5' 11").

Sound quality is good, but not stunning. As you'd expect for mid-range in ear headphones really.

The plugs do fit tight into the ear canals, but again, this is good if you are going to use them for running as they won't fall out.

My only minor gripe is that the cable style is not the over the neck layout that I prefer, but this is just my preference.