Having read the previous reviews I thought I had to give a hands up for Denon, as these are the best in ear headphones I have ever bought.

Published on 29 Nov 2010 by Robert Waghmare

3.0 out of 5 stars Denon AH-C360 Earphones
The first thing to report is that sound quality of these earphones is superb, they really bring iPod music to life and I've used them on my PC as well. They come with a little zip up wallet if you feel the need to carry them separately.
There are however some "buts"...
Published on 4 Sep 2010 by Mr. P. J. Meade

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPod earphone upgrade, Wide response, Monitor sound, Great build and value, 29 Nov 2010
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)

Having owned these headphones for 12 months, this is a fairly long term review also. I bought these headphones to replace some Sony EX range headphones where the cable had twisted and pulled out of the union with the jack.

I am a consciousness explorer and use various sound based brain wave entrainment tools to assist consciousness development while sleeping also. So I was a little dissapinted with the sony headphones costing £60 and only lasting 6 months. When I saw these had the right frequency response (5hz-24khz is very wide response range) at a similar price in John Lewis I decided to go for them and I'm glad I did for the following reasons.

Build Quality/Durability 9/10 - Is excellent I've been using these headphones pretty much every night for 8-10 hours per night for over 12 months and they show no signs of wear, the cable hasn't kinked a bit.

Sound quality 9/10 - I like headphones that act like monitor i.e. with a faiirly neutral response because different studios have differnt production values with different soundscape emphasis, which means there is a great variation in quality of production, I've found for long time monitors reveal the entire package, from artistry to production values I want to hear it all and these reveal as well as going deep.

Aesthetics 9/10 - These are a great looking unobtrusive, Ipod earphone New Apple iPod touch 8GB (4th Generation)New Apple iPod touch 32GB (4th Generation)New Apple iPod touch 64GB (4th Generation)replacement, with a reasonably low profile look if you want loud looks look elsewhere. These phone say listen to me not look at me!

Overall satisfaction 9/10 - AS I said can't fault them really although I do understand the previous comments regarding cable length problems, I haven't found this to be the case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Denon AH-C360 Earphones, 4 Sep 2010
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
There are however some "buts"...
The earphones plug very perfectly into the ears, which means that if you push them in fully when you are out and about, you are going to hear your footfalls, your breath and every creaking joint too. You also hear the movements of the cable too, especially if something rubs against it. To minimise the unwanted sound you have to carefully balanced the earphones so that they are not fully plugged into your ear, but that means that with an awkward cable length they are prone to getting pulled out on a regular basis.
The cable, which comes in two parts is distinctly niggley. The earphone part is almost exactly the wrong length; I'm not a tall person, but I can't put an iPod in my trouser/shorts pocket because the cable is too short, it doesn't easily sit out of the way on my desk at that length either. With the extension added, the cable is very much the wrong length and weight too; there's way too much cable and you have to support it with a little clip that they provide and that looks odd. If you wrap the excess cable round your iPod, you can't get to the screen.
These were fairly expensive earphones and although I'm very pleased with the sound quality, I'm really not impressed with the cabling, which is not well thought out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound, cheap wire, 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Have had these for 5 weeks now, the first you will notice when you unpack them, is the wire feels cheap.. very cheap, worse than the free ones you often get with a new mp3 player, although once you plug them in and turn on the music, you will get your ears filled with a good and rich sound, they do very well on both lower and higher notes, and can be an amazing upgrade to anyone wanting a more rich sound for their mp3 player. it would have gotton 5 stars if the wire had been better, I am afraid it will break or get damaged soon, but if this wire last for a year, I will change my rating till 5, but for now, "only" 4, because of the wire, the sound is amazing and surely a 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black, 19 Mar 2013
Sam Young (Nelson, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Great product, good price, good value. Fit well, work well, last reasonably well. Good sound. Order was filled quickly and correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, 15 Feb 2011
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
For the price the sound quality is very good, full bass, reasonably open and natural, slightly better overall compared to my last pair of Shure headphones although they are not quite so good at insulating from external noise. The problem of cable noise can be rectified it you wear the headphones so the cable sticks straight up, then wind the cable backwards around the rear of your ears, then secure the cable under your chin, that is how Shure recommend to wear their headphones, but that has not been suggested by Denon. I also urge people to try ALL the earpieces and experiment with them, you will probably be surprised how much the sound can vary with each pair, hopefully their is a pair to suit everyone. The earphones are nicely made, but the cable is a little on the thin side.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Earphones for an Amazing Price, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Obviously you can't get these anymore but they were pretty good for the price. The sound quality is good, but the build quality is poor, I have had three pairs now, all of which have died.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on the ears and pocket, 3 April 2014
J. Irving (Cheltenham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I am a fan of Denon kit - I've had their stereo systems since the1980s so take this recommendation with that in mind. I agree with other reviewers that the option of a short or long lead is neither one thing nor the other but they are comfortable, with the right choice of bud size, and the sound quality is excellent across the range. The zip up holder is a useful included accessory for travelling - my last set of Sennheisers did not come with a holder and I left them behind in a hotel. All in all, good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4+ years of use... Still great!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Ok, so let me first begin this review with these simple words. If you treat them right then they will last a long time. With that I mean take really good care of them. No yanking out of the connectors, careful handling and just in general caution.

Overall these are great for many reasons.

1) They isolate sound from the outside really well. In return you don't need to listen at very high volume to block out other sounds.
2) They have a great sound response and a really clean bass.
3) They are dirt cheap and last for a long long time. I've lost the tip on them twice. I'm sure they will last till the manufactures stop making the tips and I have to move on.

You can't go wrong with these, but you get what you pay for and their build are not the strongest when it comes to cable joints etc. Still after four+ years mine only are a bit dated on the phone end where the cable has worn down the rubber on the tip.

Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound., 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I got these to replace my Sennheiser CX 200s, then my CX 300iis died as well, so they replaced them too. I must say they have done a very good job too. I had been a dyed in the wool Sennheaiser fan, which is why I can't spell the name. These Denons deliver a good sound across all genres of music and volumes. I mainly use them for my iPod Shuffle, but also, from time to time my Classic too. and I am impressed. The only problem is the wire: it's too short. However, they have included an extension; this, however, makes it too long. Also the quality of the wire is less than grand, rubs loudly against clothing, unless you wrap it around your ear. However, for the price I'd say it's well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
when l got it l try it out and l was disapointment one of the ear phone did not work properly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›