on 21 December 2009
I think if music could really come from heaven, it would definitely be this one. It is so angelic and so comforting and relaxing. It makes you forget your anxiety, daily stress and moreover, great for meditating.
on 24 August 2011
A truly relaxing and soothing experience. This music is perfect for Reiki healing or Yoga. It cannot fail to sooth and comfort you.
VINE VOICEon 8 January 2013
I have had this for quite a while and do play it now and then when I feel stressed.It is sublime and I love it.I can recommend this music for anybody who has stress in their lives.Beautiful
on 21 May 2014
I listen to this every night. It's like self hypnosis that completely relaxes you for a good night's sleep. Having said that it's great to play at any time of the day as well.
on 22 September 2013
love this so relaxing gave me peace and quiet and strength when chaos was all around me nice thing is that the music is long enough I don't feel the change that comes with some relaxation music when they have 2-3 minutes for a track, this could often end up changing a peaceful mind.
on 28 September 2013
"Realms Of Grace: An Angelic Experience (Music For Healthy Living)" by Aeoliah is a serene and restful mix of two tracks titled "Angels Of The Presence" and "Angels of Victory". "Realms Of Grace: An Angelic Experience" by Aeoliah is suitable for those who are liked for music that nourishes the spirit and/or meditation type melodies.
on 18 October 2013
I use a variety of musical CDs for healing and relaxation, and this one of the best. it is relaxing and unobtrusive, and can be listened to time after time without boredom setting in. it is amazing value at this price. buy it now!
on 23 March 2014
Lovely calming and relaxing angelic music, sounds beautiful.
I use to this music to lead students in meditation, I use over and over again
on 17 October 2013
This is a great CD for helping you unwind. I have a few of these relaxing CD's and this is by far the best and I would recommend it
on 3 January 2015
I find this works if I have trouble sleeping as it is so soothing and usually asleep before the end.