5.0 out of 5 stars High power charger, perfect for high-draw smartphones.
I wasn't expecting much for the price, but was pleasantly surprised when I checked the battery usage app on my android.
The charger supplies the full 0.7 amps that my phone requires rather than the 0.5amps that cheap chargers supply.
Excellent for the price :)
Published on 26 Oct 2010 by Unc

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Although very cheap I still expected it to work more than once. After a lot of fiddling with the lead it worked the first time but when I tried to charge my phone again (on a number of occasions) it didn't work at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by Joni

5.0 out of 5 stars High power charger, perfect for high-draw smartphones., 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: PrePaymania Micro USB In Car Charger for HTC One Max, Mini, HTC One, Desire 500, One SV (Electronics)
Excellent for the price :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!., 14 Feb 2011
A. Stevens (UK) - See all my reviews
Like some of the other reviewers here, I too wasn't expecting much for the price. But how wrong I was!. It works well, charges cleanly and provides the power for the HTC whilst in the truck & car. So all in all, very pleased with this bargain basement product and would recommend it. However, for the price, the lead is not as thick or as strong as the item sold by Orange for the HTC, but then again, when you consider the price difference, that's to be expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good option, 4 Nov 2010
Proper 1Amp car charger - supplies enough charge to (slowly) add additional charge with the GPS + mapping turned on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly As It Says, 12 Nov 2010
Item arrived quickly and does what is says on the tin, For the price an absolute bargain with the added bonus that I cna use it for my other handsets that have the same connection type.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was on time and product works a treat!, 6 Dec 2010
The product was delivered on time and it actually works!
I'm impressed with it so far.
I think it charges a little slower than I had anticipated, but maybe that's my HTC which takes a lot of battery...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for HTC, 17 Feb 2011
I spent a fair while trying to find a decent charger for my HTC Desire HD. The official HTC charger does not fit properly in my cigarette lighter socket (Alfa Romeo), nor in my friends Toyota, yet the majority of other chargers will not supply the full current required to charge the phone while using satnav. This charger does both jobs perfectly (charges at 1A unlike USB which charges at 500ma) - and all for a silly price. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 12 Nov 2010
C. Scott (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality, does the job perfectly, no problems with it at all, unlike some other cheap versions.
Go on, get it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 8 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 22 Dec 2010
P. Briggs - See all my reviews
Works well with Orange San Francisco. Phone recognises input as AC charge instead of the usually USB charge. This means input is increased from the max USB charge of 500ma to the 700ma.

With standard micro USB car charges phone took ages to charge when not in use and would sometimes discharge during heavy use.

Body of charger is pretty much standard size and is about 9cm in length. Cable is 45cm when retracted and will comfortably extend to about 80cm. It will extend further than this but tends to want to retract.

Items is extremely well made, feels solid and is good quality.

Excellent product.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 16 Dec 2011
I ordered two of these and both of them was faulty.they weren't charging.I have tried different cars and phones ,but no result.I have received refund for them,but my advaise is spend some extra and get a proper one.this doesn't worth the hassle of ordering and waiting for it.