on 5 October 2009
I wanted a simple, elegant, stylish dress watch "for best". That is exactly what this is - no bells, buttons and whistles, just understated class and quality. It comes with a lifetime guarantee too (if you have it serviced) and you don't get that with a Rolex or Tag!
on 13 January 2012
I purchased this watch for myself to replace my old one.
I knew which watch I wanted, and I searched for the best price.
I decided on Millers the jewelers because they gave me the best price, and I saved £65 00 on the RSP.
The watch was brand new, and as described it was delivered free of charge within two days.
the watch keeps perfect time,the dial,day and date are easy to read, and it looks really good when worn.
It comes with a lifetime guarantee, and I would recommend both the Watch and the seller.
on 12 August 2013
Arrived next day, a Saturday, by special delivery, having been kept informed of progress by the sellers, Millers Jewellers of Wolverhampton who I can heartily endorse. A lovely watch, not dissimilar to my Longines 'Le Grande Classique', casing just a little thicker (although still slim) and face a tad larger. Very nice colour (possibly nicer than the Longines). DIY bracelet adjustment was quick and simple and the concealed butterfly type clasp is excellent and positive. Day/date easily adjustable, although had already been set by Millers. I am a fan of Rotary watches anyway but this one really is exceptionally nice and at an excellent (nearly half rrp) price. Highly recommended as a dress watch.
on 1 October 2011
A quality product, looks smart and is extremely comfortable to wear. 'Time on your hands' you are happy to enjoy!
on 27 November 2013
Having been after a dress watch without breaking my budget, I found the watch I had been after for some time at a bargain price on Amazon. I saved over £20 compared to other leading retailers. Although its early days to rate its performance, its working OK and looks great/ Cost me £10 to downsize the bracelet to fit me.
on 25 November 2013
Ordered on Saturday arrived Monday A.M. How's that for service? This is a Christmas Present for my Husband, I know that he will be thrilled with the watch.
on 30 December 2010
The watch arrived in time but was not the one I ordered and was replaced in double-quick time. It was all I had hoped for and I would recommend it to other buyers.
Bob NEVE
on 6 August 2013
As it is early days, my first impression of this product is one of satisfaction. It looks fantastic on the wrist and the quality and design of the watch is excellent.
on 18 November 2013
I bought this watch for my husbands birthday, very pleased with it. it is a very attractive piece of jewellery
on 3 August 2014
Wach has a leather strap and not informed by seller