5.0 out of 5 stars Ford Black Leather Logo key ring
This is the second Ford key ring I have purchased, the first was for my husband, but my son ended up with it so I purchased another for my husband, they are both very pleased with the key ring. It arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Very Happy.
Published on 14 Dec 2011 by Maddie

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive
Looks ok, but not brillint - not a good value for money. Bought another Ford keyring 3 times cheaper and happier with the product.
Published 11 months ago by Senya

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ford Black Leather Logo key ring, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Richbrook 5500.39 Genuine Leather Keyring Approx. 10.5cm x 3.5cm

4.0 out of 5 stars It's obviously a keyring, 2 July 2014
S. Fraser - See all my reviews
It's a keyring...what more is there to say? It looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Arrived earlier than said, very well packed and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 May 2014
I bought this as I wanted a nice keyring for my spare set of keys. Genuinely very nice, good quality and arrived very quickly. Really happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Leather Keyring, 24 Mar 2014
PTC8 (Beverley, East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Got this as the keyring i got from the garage where i got my car was pretty poor and i think i sets of my keyring nicely not to mention separating it from my wife sets of keys so not to pick up the wrong set. Well priced for what you get i think

5.0 out of 5 stars Ford key fob, 17 Mar 2014
As original. Just what I was looking for. This is ideal for my reserve key something to to keep it on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 3 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good keyring, 1 Nov 2013
R. Avery (Essex, United Kingdom,) - See all my reviews
Good well made key ring reminiscent of the dealer supplied key rings from 30+ years ago. No issues. Nice finish on the ford logo aspect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great, 21 Oct 2013
I love the quality of the logo print and having it attached to your key makes it feel complete.

The leather feels great and will not rattle or move around when driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars new car, new keyring, 17 Oct 2013
i just bought a car and it was a ford. i didn't have a keyring. i was delighted when it arrived. IT LOOKED SO EXPENSIVE. I WAS THRILLED it was earlier than stated. it was packed really well . i love it. thankyou.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›