on 14 December 2011
This is the second Ford key ring I have purchased, the first was for my husband, but my son ended up with it so I purchased another for my husband, they are both very pleased with the key ring. It arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Very Happy.
on 20 August 2015
Bought as I needed a new fob for my new truck, the leather fob and ring are ok but the ford badge is starting to scratch a little from the other keys and could be a little more durable.

I've since seen cheaper elsewhere :( always the way!
on 24 March 2014
Got this as the keyring i got from the garage where i got my car was pretty poor and i think i sets of my keyring nicely not to mention separating it from my wife sets of keys so not to pick up the wrong set. Well priced for what you get i think
on 26 August 2014
Wanted an official Ford keyring to separate my car keys from my house keys, as have for a very long time been bothered by the clacking of keys against my knee as I drive! Nice little item, would recommend. Arrived promptly too.
on 17 October 2013
i just bought a car and it was a ford. i didn't have a keyring. i was delighted when it arrived. IT LOOKED SO EXPENSIVE. I WAS THRILLED it was earlier than stated. it was packed really well . i love it. thankyou.
on 21 October 2013
I love the quality of the logo print and having it attached to your key makes it feel complete.

The leather feels great and will not rattle or move around when driving.
on 9 January 2015
Good Keyring, however it was cheaper at Halfords, exact same Richbrook type, plus the addition of having the design saying ST as tribute for my Fiesta. good quality however!
on 2 August 2013
Good quality item. Arrived promptly, seeker highly recommended.
Just bought a new fiesta and this item finished of my purchase perfectly.
on 19 May 2014
I bought this as I wanted a nice keyring for my spare set of keys. Genuinely very nice, good quality and arrived very quickly. Really happy.
on 1 November 2013
Good well made key ring reminiscent of the dealer supplied key rings from 30+ years ago. No issues. Nice finish on the ford logo aspect.