5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee to go in style!
Published on 25 Oct 2010 by Manda B

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost useless
Published 21 months ago by P. Nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee to go in style!, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: Bodum Vacuum Travel Mug, Stainless Steel with Purple Lid and Band, Small, 0.35 l, 12 oz (Kitchen & Home)
This travel mug is expensive, but you get what you pay for. Ive had so many that have leaked, been awkward to drink from &/or lost temperature quickly. The Bodum travel mug holds its heat, looks good, and most importantly doesn't leak. I filled it with hot coffee & turned it upside down & not a drip. Just to test it i then gave it a good shake (upside down) & only 2 drips escaped!
The silicone grip makes it comfortable to hold & you can also flip the lid & drink with one hand if you happened to be drinking whilst on the road - which i of course would not recommend for road safety reasons!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect teacher thermo mug!, 4 Mar 2012
Jo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I am a teacher, first off I need my cup of tea on the way to work every morning - this is perfect! I was hesitant at first as it had no handle and I have to juggle heavy bags and files, but the grip and size of the cup is very good and actually it is comfortable to hold and I've had no problems there.
We are not allowed cups without lids in the school due to young children and spills - this mug is brilliant, it does not leak. The mouth piece is neat and well formed, easy to drink from. And lastly - I often bring a cup of tea into the classroom and do not get to drink it for an hour. With this mug, when I do get to finally pick it up, my tea is perfect drinking temperature.
Will not go a day without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Purple Travel Mug, 11 Jun 2010
Not only does travel this mug keep my proper coffee hotter for longer, but it also looks the part as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost useless, 22 Oct 2012
P. Nicholson "Stonec0ld" (Altrincham UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday as Bodum are a decent brand. However this travel mug is practically useless as a travel mug. It keeps drinks warm for a long time which is great, but it leaks...a lot. The cup must be kept upright at all times otherwise hot coffee will literally just pour out. The screw top lid is not secure in any way, you can screw it on and it just lifts off with minimal effort so it's completely useless if you want to put it in a bag where it might come loose. I expected a lot more for this price and from Bodum. I ended up replacing this with a travel mug from a well known Seattle coffee shop, 5 cheaper and completely water tight so I can put it upside down in a bag and I know it won't leak. Maybe I was unlucky with the one I got, but if I was you I wouldn't bother with this mug unless you just want it as an office mug that keeps coffee warm for longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job & looks stylish!, 29 Oct 2010
I really wanted a travel mug that would be useful and stylish...This was the best one I found! Yes it is a bit pricey but you get every pence of what you pay for.
The mug is so good that it doesn't spill, unless you really want it to. It is easy to hold and carry without the handle, and you can store it in your bag without it spilling. I have even had strangers ask me where I got the mug! It also saves me money as I dont buy hot drinks on the go as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars top drawer thermo mug, 9 Jun 2010
kippaxtech (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
as a technician i've worked in many cold winters in a baltic workshop and this bodum mug is the mother of all thermo mugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried them all. this is the mug for you believe me.Even if i'm not a doctor!Seriously,it really is fantastic and well worth the money. and its shiney!! what more could you want?!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent travel mug, 20 Jun 2014
K. MCCOY (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Keeps hot drinks warm for hours. Doesn't leak as you drink from it, as so many other travel mugs do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but shame about the base, 11 Jan 2011
I bought this product for my wife who loves it. Great design and keeps the coffee nuclear. My one gripe is that the silicone bottom fell off after a month, not great, but nothing a little glue won't solve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mug, shop around for the best price, 18 Nov 2010
This mug is great, does just what is say's on the box with no spills, leaks or mess. Do shop around for the best price, I found it cheaper at John Lewis!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks!!!!, 28 Nov 2010
Rk Szczepaniak "romanka" (romanka) - See all my reviews
The mug looks great and keeps the drinks hot 4 a long time, but so what if it is leaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111