5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described
This adapter was exactly what I was looking for to help to keep the cables tidy from my wall mounted Sony Bravia TV. It angled the HDMI cable perfectly from a side HDMI socket to join with the ones on the back of the TV. Quality excellent, and very fast delivery.
Published on 4 Nov 2010 by Jim

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it would be good if it was compatible.
I'm sure the engineering was fine and it is a good product for people who need it (like me). However, partly due to my complacency, I found it didn't extend out far enough from the TV to allow the cable to connect to it. I should have check the dimensions I required but it would have been helpful to have dimensions of the device so I could verify it would fit...
Published 13 months ago by Kevin

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 4 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI adaptor, 23 Mar 2010
I recently purchased a stand for my TV but found the HDMI slots would no allow access for my HDMI cable. The adaptor is small and fits perfectly. great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 19 Dec 2009
This is an excellent product which has made the HDMI cables behind my TV look nice and neat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 16 Dec 2010
This review is from: Cablesson Right-Angle 270 Degree HDMI Adapter - Black (Electronics)
I recently purchased a Samsung TV, and the HDMI ports are not located in an ideal place if you get some decent HDMI cables. These angles did the job nicely of allowing me to plug the HDMI cables in without them being visible from the side of the TV.
They are also nicely compatible with HDMI v1.4 and don't seem to reduce the quality of the cable at all.
Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 3 Nov 2010
J. Tindall (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this adapter to accommodate a speaker system that is bolted onto the back of the TV. It works a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 18 Feb 2011
P. Hendrick (Dublin) - See all my reviews
I put my new tv on the wall and needed to put a blu ray player with it, when i connected it up the HDMI connection in the back on the player was forcing it over the edge of my shelf, so i bought this so i could save space at the back and make it look more presentable while sitting on this shelf. It worked like a charm and i havent noticed any problems with the picture quailty.

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI right angle adapter (flat), 14 Sep 2010
R. Stather - See all my reviews
Product was fit for purpose, but perhaps a bit over priced. Very quick delivery and no noticeable loss in quality of signal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for tight spaces, 8 Mar 2010
Exactly what I wanted. Supports 1080P which I wanted but it wasn't specified in description

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi adapter, 24 Mar 2011
I promised the seller as i got a very good service i would leave honest feedback.

Quality A+++ (Please note i had purchased a similar item but the plastic was black/grey and not pitch black as this one, even the gold looks gold)
This item is branded and came in a blister pack to protect.

Delivery A+++
Items all came next day Free as i am a Amazon Prime customer.

Over All
Amazing price and service

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 29 July 2011
Chunky and solid, good fit on cables and amps. Perfect where you have limited space behind. Be sure to check you're buying the right angle you want, and make sure it won't encroach on other connections - nothing will go underneath it.