5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Great Value.
I recently bought two pairs of these cables for a 40" Samsung 3D TV and Blu-Ray player and Sky HD. The cables were great value, and look very solidly made. They dont have much flex on them, but you can tell they will last. I will be looking another one to link up my Xbox 360 with the telly. You wont be disappointed, and i highyl recommend these cables as a good solution
Published on 13 Nov 2010 by CHAV-E

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable good but connections are not
I purchased this cable around a month ago. It looks a good product and delivery was good. The cable worked well in the tests I did but when the conections were put under any pressure when trying to attach in a live situation the end connected to the TV broke.There was a little sidways pressure but the connecor shold not have disintegrated. I had top buy a much more...
Published 15 months ago by Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Great Value., 13 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine cables, 16 Dec 2010
Does what is says, nice qualty cable and fine 3d pictures, the only -ve is that the cable is not that flexible particularly comming out of the plug so several inches clearance are needed from the socket to e,h a wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Saving, 9 April 2011
A. Lohan - See all my reviews
I am quite surprised of the price on this hdmi cable, I had visited Sony Centre earlier on the day of purchase. They wanted 49.95 for the same hdmi cable.
The Delivery was fast I ordered it at 3pm and received is 9:30 am the next day for FREE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cable !!, 3 Sep 2010
A great price for a cable of this length. Well constructed with a hard wearing fabric cover excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi cable, 14 Sep 2009
Mr. G. Mckay - See all my reviews
Recently purchased a blue ray player and orderd this cable before it arrived but did not know the blue ray came with a free hdmi lead.We prefer the xo platium lead due to the length is perfect for our setup and also the connections are very positive in the back of the tv and the player,we also noticed a great picture and sound difference between the free lead and this one.1M NEW XO PLATINUM HDMI Cable for XBOX 360, SONY PLAY STATION 3 (PS3), DVD, BLU-RAY, HDTV *FULL HD 1080p New 1.3b Version High-Speed 10.2GPS* Sound & Vision 1 METRE {R.R.P £19.99} Cat2 Rated

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI 1.4 Cables, 13 May 2011
K Anthony - See all my reviews
I don't know what it was but I went for full refurbishment, I threw out my old snaggy cables, that I had collected in the few years big brand names like QED, Monster and Belkin. They were HDMI 1.2 and HDMI 1.3, I had paid 10 times what I paid for these HDMI 1.4 Cables. In all in good choice, they are all gold plated and heavy gauge cables.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Sky., 18 Mar 2010
Mr. K. R. Amatt (Somerset , England) - See all my reviews
Well constructed high speed HDMI cable. Works well with Sony Blue ray and Xbox 360, but not with my Sky+HD box. The Sky box rejected it, over heated and shut down. It still works, but only with a normal HDMI cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars still works :o, 10 May 2011
amazing value for money. i use this cable for my ps3 to conect it my 1080p 42 inch tv. i bought this cable here 2 years ago and it still works as of today. that is due to the great build the hdmi cable has. it might be a bit short for some people however my ps3 is not meters away from my tv. i will be purchasing this cable again in the future if needed. i recommed you do as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars XO Platinum HDMI Cable, 7 May 2011
Excellent quality HDMI cable - very happy with this product (in fact I have ordered a second one because I was so pleased with the first one and needed another).
1M NEW XO PLATINUM HDMI Cable for XBOX 360, SONY PLAY STATION 3 (PS3), DVD, BLU-RAY, HDTV, LCD, LED, PLASMA *FULL HD 1080p New 1.3c / 1.4 / 1.4a Version High-Speed with ETHERNET and 3D 15.2GPS* Sound & Vision 1 METRE

5.0 out of 5 stars xo hdmi cable, 22 April 2011
T. Weal - See all my reviews
I bought a bunch of these HDMI cables, I was having an issue with my HDMI equipment after a quick call to HDCentral they informed me how to resolve the issue. (As promised leaving review for all cables i bought of them.)

The cables are HDMI 1.4 spec, fully gold plated and nylon braided. I can tell you after replacing with the bog standard HDMI cable i could see more colour gamut.