5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Great Value.
I recently bought two pairs of these cables for a 40" Samsung 3D TV and Blu-Ray player and Sky HD. The cables were great value, and look very solidly made. They dont have much flex on them, but you can tell they will last. I will be looking another one to link up my Xbox 360 with the telly. You wont be disappointed, and i highyl recommend these cables as a good solution
Published on 13 Nov 2010 by CHAV-E

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable good but connections are not
I purchased this cable around a month ago. It looks a good product and delivery was good. The cable worked well in the tests I did but when the conections were put under any pressure when trying to attach in a live situation the end connected to the TV broke.There was a little sidways pressure but the connecor shold not have disintegrated. I had top buy a much more...
Published 8 months ago by Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Great Value., 13 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible XO Cable, 16 Sep 2011
R. Butters - See all my reviews
We had to come back for more, after purchasing our first hdmi cable from this seller, we have upgraded our house since with a PS3 and a new Samsung LED LCD in the Living room. My hubby remembered this seller and we went for the flex series. The cable is quite solid and is gold plated, connector is robust with the rotating feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine cables, 16 Dec 2010
Does what is says, nice qualty cable and fine 3d pictures, the only -ve is that the cable is not that flexible particularly comming out of the plug so several inches clearance are needed from the socket to e,h a wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Saving, 9 April 2011
A. Lohan - See all my reviews
I am quite surprised of the price on this hdmi cable, I had visited Sony Centre earlier on the day of purchase. They wanted 49.95 for the same hdmi cable.
The Delivery was fast I ordered it at 3pm and received is 9:30 am the next day for FREE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cable !!, 3 Sep 2010
A great price for a cable of this length. Well constructed with a hard wearing fabric cover excellent value

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Sky., 18 Mar 2010
Mr. K. R. Amatt (Somerset , England) - See all my reviews
Well constructed high speed HDMI cable. Works well with Sony Blue ray and Xbox 360, but not with my Sky+HD box. The Sky box rejected it, over heated and shut down. It still works, but only with a normal HDMI cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI 1.4 Cables, 13 May 2011
K Anthony - See all my reviews
I don't know what it was but I went for full refurbishment, I threw out my old snaggy cables, that I had collected in the few years big brand names like QED, Monster and Belkin. They were HDMI 1.2 and HDMI 1.3, I had paid 10 times what I paid for these HDMI 1.4 Cables. In all in good choice, they are all gold plated and heavy gauge cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars very very very good 5 metre hdmi cable, 9 April 2011
Mastalerczyk - See all my reviews
i have just bought a lenovo laptop with hdmi and i need 5 metre lenght. when i search on internet i have problem about this size as it is very expensive. But i come to Amazon and search for 5 metre and this was very cheap. i was not sure of quality but after purchasing it i find it very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it says, 31 Oct 2011
Excellent product. Solid construction, wire is a little thicker but flexible enough to bend. I really like it and definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good quality HDMI cable

5.0 out of 5 stars still works :o, 10 May 2011
amazing value for money. i use this cable for my ps3 to conect it my 1080p 42 inch tv. i bought this cable here 2 years ago and it still works as of today. that is due to the great build the hdmi cable has. it might be a bit short for some people however my ps3 is not meters away from my tv. i will be purchasing this cable again in the future if needed. i recommed you do as well.

ARRAY(0xabe18fe4)