5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic HDMI 2 way splitter!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:01 Mins
Really happy with this purchase, it does exactly what it says in the description with fantastic quality, the sync is perfect between the two TV's, the audio is really clear like it should and the picture is fantastic!

Published on 3 Feb. 2011 by MyKeyReviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this with this product
Very disappointed with this with this product. I contacted my computer via this product to 2 tv monitors, at first it did work and it was easy to set up. After about three weeks it started to give us problem, the lights would not come on, only one monitor will show. Now it has stopped working. This product was only use 2-3 hours on Sundays for small church group to view...
Published 7 months ago by charles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic HDMI 2 way splitter!, 3 Feb. 2011
MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Length:: 1:01 Mins

Setting the device couldn't be any more simpler, make sure you have three HDMI cables (one for the device & two for the TV's); connect your device to the 'HDMI IN' port, then connect your TV's HDMI cables to 'HDMI OUT', ones goes in '1' & the other in '2', finally connect the power cable then plug it in and your done, turn on the device & TV's and let the little box do it's job! It took me less than a minute to set-up.

I have also uploaded a short video to show you briefly what the splitter looks like when it's set-up and of course the results of the TV's (16"LED HDTV & 40"LED FULL HDTV).

Overall I couldn't be happier, so top marks from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDTV in 2nd room, 22 Oct. 2011
A. Ritchie (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cablesson - 4 Way HDMI SPLITTER BOX 1x4 Port (1 x 4) (1 input 4 outputs) - Active Amplifier ** 3D Enabled ** 1080p Full HD - Split a HD signal From SkyHD, Virgin box, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Wii U to 4 HD Displays. (Electronics)
Dumped Sky as not a huge TV user and went for a Humax Foxsat HD 500GB unit. Wanted to connect bedroom TV to single HDMI output on HUMAX. Looked at a few different products, narrowing it down to the Neet or the Cablesson. Went for the Cablesson unit, order arrived very quickly from HDCentral. Ordered 1.5m and a 15m Cablesson HDMI cables, the shorter to connect to my TV and the longer to run through the basement and up into a second TV in the bedroom. Easy set up, now have full HDMI in bedroom. Note this is not the same as Sky multi room - I have used a Magic Eye to send the remote signal down the old coaxial cable, what is on in one room is on the other TV too. Great product, high quality unit and cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars using 3d on four television, 27 Nov. 2011
Manny Lyne - See all my reviews
This Cablesson 1x4 hdmi splitter is being used for a client setup. We have used 4 new Samsung LE40C750 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 200Hz Motion Plus Allshare 3D Ready Internet LCD TV with Freeview HD. The client wanted to show his presentation on four screens. We used a mix of hdmi cables and hdmi extenders for this project and i can confirm we have tested 3d.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for XBMC and amps that don't support HDMI audio input, 23 Jun. 2013
M. Roskilly - See all my reviews
I put XBMC on a small PC that would act as a media to go on my 42" Plasma TV, and the only two issues I had was:

1. My TV does not decode DTS or Dolby
2. My A/V amp does not accept audio from HDMI (video passthrough only) and to get audio in to the A/V amp, I would need to somehow make the audio 'Optical' which my amp does support..

so I got this HDMI / Optical splitter hooked up to the back of the PC and told XBMC to enable DTS, Dolby and full 1080p, sent the optical audio in the back of the A/V amp, sent the picture to the TV by HDMI and one week in... not one audio dropout or loss of quality.

So far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well with the Mac mini, 23 April 2013
C. Chen - See all my reviews
I bought this on a Thursday and received it on a Tuesday, so they are quite efficient, took only 3 working days.

The splitter itself is reasonably well made. Lighter than what I thought originally. It has light indicators showing which sockets are in used and a power adapter that has rather short lead. But it works just fine.

I have a mac mini, and it works fine with my Samsung 23' LCD and Sony 55' LED at the same time. THE BEST THING IS that it makes the resolution look better! This is a common problem amount mac mini users, the mac mini only has limited options when it comes to signal output via HDMI. It doesn't output the best frequency for the monitor, and because of this it makes the picture blurry, especially on a large monitor. Common solutions are downloading a software that you have to pay yearly subscription or use a VGA cable instead, or a complicated combination of both. I did none of these. As soon as I plug in the splitter, all pictures look just great! I didn't have to download anything that costs money or tweak anything, and I have sound and picture in one output/input.

Perhaps the 'extra benefit' only applies to Mac mini users, and now you see Apple products are not as clever as one may have thought.

Be warned that it does get warm/hot quite quickly so try not to hide it under a tower of paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 6 Oct. 2011
T. Kelly - See all my reviews
Used the hdmi splitter with a hdmi switch allowing me to connect my ps3, pc and sky hd to our television in the living room and the bedroom. The product worked flawlessly without any setup, the picture is crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sky HD, 13 April 2011
G. Walker (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This product does exactly what it says it does. You can split an HDMI signal and it works fine on two TVs. I have a 15m cable into the kitchen and it supports a perfect 1080i Sky HD signal out to two devices, including one 15m away.
(I bought an HDMI 1.4 15m cable to go with this. I know you don't need HDMI 1.4 to support a 1080i signal, but the cost was the same as a 1.3 cable and because 1.4 is designed for a higher bandwidth, I assumed it was better to transmi the requisite 1080i bandwidth over the longer 15m cable length.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Splitter, 13 Feb. 2011
This box is brilliant, it splits one source to two outputs and works great with a PS3 or a Sky Box even with a 10m HDMI cable. I would recommend this to anyone, it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and stable, 11 Feb. 2011
This unit replaced a cheaper and unstable active splitter which could not mannage to maintain a reliable picture over a 15m cable. This unit does the job without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 17 Mar. 2013
If you are wanting to take one HDMI and take it to two displays then you need something like this. DO NOT buy cheaper passive devices (ones that don't need plugging in). HDMI can't just be split like other cables and so any device that claims to split a HDMI signal MUST have its own power supply. (I learnt this the hard way).

This product has a quality feel to it. It has a solid metal casing and has a good weight to it. I'm sure there will be some reduction in signal quality but I can't notice it. As always, you want to use good HDMI cables too!

I use this to send one signal to a 50" plasma and the other to a 90" projection. I haven't tried sending full HD 3D through it but I have successfully sent sky 3D.

The device itself is quite small and I have managed to hide it behind my AV receiver. It is a little awkward to manoeuvre though as even though its small you end up having 4 cables coming out of it. (3 HDMI plus power).

I would definitely recommend this product as you won't get a quality alternative any cheaper.