on 19 September 2011
Excellent quality and value.

For the price paid, I expected a quite flimsy triangle, but no it is very sturdy and contained in a hard plastic travel case.

The vest has a zip fastening and is also very good quality.
on 13 August 2011
Bought this to avoid being fined in France or Belgium. Great value, triangle even fits in space in trunk of Peugeot for OEM obviously provided as original fit in France. Small investment really to avoid possible fine and let's face it, stay safe at the end of the day should one break down,
on 16 August 2011
This arrived really quickly and is perfectly adequate for keeping in the car for trips to the continent where it is compulsory. Comes in a handy hard-plastic case and is very compact.
on 8 June 2012
Great quality for the price. Instead of getting the AA kits, I decided to build up my own and purchased this along. Triangle has its own hard plastic case and fitted nicely to the area dedicated in the booth of my corsa. It also comes with another red plastic bag which I think is unnecessary. Overall great item.
on 12 December 2012
Product arrived promptly and was as advertised. However
when I did a trial assembly one of the hinges snapped
in half - glad I didn't try it for first time in an
emergency. The seller refunded the cost.
on 16 October 2011
SUFFICIENTLY RUGGED YET LIGHTWEIGHT IN A HANDY COMPACT CONTAINER, WHICH INCLUDED A HIGH VISIBILITY VEST. IDEAL FOR STORAGE WHILST BEING READILY ACCESSIBLE WHEN REQUIRED.
on 10 January 2013
I got out, of my boot, my old triangle that I must have bought over forty years ago and in fact had never used. However, I decided to replace it with a new one and chose this one as a Hi-Vis jacket was included in the price.
I got it two days later and am very pleased with it.
Good work Amazon and EuroCarParts.
on 27 December 2012
Triangle: Easy to set up, perhaps a little flimsy, however does the job, well packaged for storing in car, keeps me legal. Hope i never need to use it! Hi Vis vest: legal requirement for Europe fits neatly in storage compartment behind driver's seat!
on 3 August 2014
I've read earlier that someone had a piece broken when they've tied to set the triangle! Well I had the same situation, luckily didn't need to use it in a situation! Just to make you aware, the plastic pieces are week!
Anyway I'm sure that if I had to use it I could find a way to set it up! Also I had a pink high visibility :) Thank you :)
on 18 July 2014
Very poor quality. After a struggle I got the triangle out of its case but beware! It has very sharp edges - in an emergency in the dark it could easily cut a hand. Also when I tried to put it back in the plastic case the sharp edge of the triangle cut through the case. I would not recommend this - buy a more expensive better quality device.