5.0 out of 5 stars As described
These are the Orange mini-tennis balls, for players aged 8 to 9 year old. However, I use them with my 5 year old. He likes to hit balls with me on the standard size court and the red balls don't really have enough bounce to play well. He does use the reds if we set up a mini-tennis court.
Published 23 months ago by The Emperor

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the product displayed!
The price was good, and delivery speedy. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars, was because it was not the same as in the picture. Just soft yellow balls with a little orange circle on them. If I knew that I would not have ordered them, as it does not match the other orange balls I have.
Published 3 months ago by Tom Wojtak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 27 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong well made tennis balls, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
I bought these for my dog due to the bright colour. We kept losing the green ones in long grass. They are fabulous, strong and last ages (He's still using the first one) Well worth the money as they will last forever! The service was excellent, well packaged and speedy delivery. Would definitely shop with Millet Sports again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balls for young children, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
These balls are de pressurised to allow for a slower bounce which gives younger players a much better chance to hit the ball....Highly recommended by good tennis coaches....

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 20 July 2013
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
nice starter tennis ball for my 3 and half year old son. Good quality as expected from Wilson brand. and you really need a dozen to practice (if not more).

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the product displayed!, 10 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tennis balls, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
Good tennis balls, lighter than I expected but they're for our dog Charlie who seems to like them and they seem to last ok. Cheap balls are destroyed in seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 7-9 year olds, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
Ideal for playing tennis outside with youngsters. Recommended by coaches for 7-9 year olds. There are other brands but these are ideal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first tennis balls for my daughter, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
My little one loves playing with these with her short tennis racquet. Perfect level of softness not to be too hard for practice :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
Good quality tennis balls with a consistent bounce. Hard wearing and lasting well. It does what it says on the tin

5.0 out of 5 stars They are the same size as normal tennis balls just softer with less bounce., 23 Oct. 2014
Pete (Sandbach, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WRT137200 (Sports)
Very good quality for the price. They are the same size as normal tennis balls just softer with less bounce.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›