on 12 April 2013
Fast delivery and brilliant quality!.. What else could you ask for? Not only that I find they make me look like I have a bit more shape on the rear end, perfect! Amazing price aswell. Thank you!
on 1 November 2013
I give this product 4 stars because it's comfortable, and cute!
I love the ruffles. I thought they were going to be a little see through, but they're not.
Very nice product, and I would definitely recommend these to other customers.
Also, the price is very nice
on 14 December 2013
Very cute on and good quality. Was delivered very quickly and are great on too. Great to wear under something a little short because they are hot pants and cover you up.
on 15 October 2013
They look cute on and i will be wearing them with a tutu for fancy dress ,they arrived in good condition and within the time ,i would recommend the seller and the item .
on 1 November 2013
i liked the quality of this product
very well made
perfect match for rest of outfit
everyone admired them , better than wearing a thong out
on 23 June 2014
good for the money well made , fun pretty to dress up outfit , gusset small need to wear knickers underneath if your to go out in it
on 8 November 2013
absolutely perfect - looks good, feels good and does the job!! this item has a sexual use and has a day-to-day pleasure when worn!!
on 8 July 2015
Although the knickers are exactly as described and the same as I have purchased before, they are certainly not a size 10/12 - I could not get them much higher than my knees and I am usually a size 8/10 or straight 10!! These would have been great if they fit correctly and were true to size. It's very hard to even tell what the sizing is as the label has been cut out already. I have requested a refund so I can return the item.
on 15 November 2013
perfect for the rocky horror show under the maids costume had a fantastic time on the night and looked good
on 13 October 2014
Didn't cover much that wasn't already covered, but that might be my bum more than the knickers themselves. Bought to wear with my costume, under my skirt so bending over wasn't risky business. It kind of work but for what I paid though, I can't really complain.