on 25 September 2011
Absolutely fabulous service. The dolls clothes were immaculately made with attention to detail. Would never waste money on offical clothes gain these are much better quality. Will definitely be ordering more.
on 30 December 2010
Lovely material but a little tight for doll, difficult for small fingers to dress could do with a little more room for 20" doll.
on 10 August 2013
Lovely choices of outfits for 18 inch baby Annabell ( and others) at very reasonable prices. Excellent helpful and friendly seller too. I can highly recommend.
on 9 January 2013
I would recommend this product to all mums and grandma's of children with dolls New or old.Pleased with the quality
on 8 April 2014
Such a beautiful little pyjama set for any dolly. My 4 year old daughter loves dressing her baby up and these are so easy to put on and take off. They are so well made and fit her dolly perfectly. The material is such a pretty design and we will certainly be shopping with Frilly Lily again. Highly recommended.
on 9 October 2013
the little flowered pyjamas look realy lovely, I am sure my grandaughter will love putting her baby doll to bed , they look well made and i am very pleased with them
on 14 November 2012
I have bought these for my little girls new Chou Chou doll that she will be having for christmas.Having had trouble finding branded Chou Chou items,I decided these would have to do.And im so pleased with them! They are beautiful material,beautifully made and worth every penny! I will happily buy from this lady again,knowing her items are quality!
on 27 March 2015
These are so pretty, and very well made. My grand daughter loves them and is regularly occupied, trying to take them off baby Annabel and put them back on again. They are a tiny bit large for the doll but I think this is a good thing as my grand daughter (aged 2) finds them easy to manage.
on 9 January 2013
These are really well made. I ordered the right length for baby annabell but is pretty tight to do up so my grandaughter would not be able to do this herself and the tightness means the buttons might pull off after a while. if the pajama top was a little wider would get 5 stars.
on 11 December 2015
Excellent Quality, vibrant colours, well made, perfect fit for baby Annabelle doll. Nice to find quality items these days.
Photo images doesn't do justice, look amazing once the doll is dressed! Granddaughter will love it come Christmas. Well done FRILLY LILY! ......