4.0 out of 5 stars my son likes it so no grounds for complaint
My two year old son loved this along with the excavator for Christmas. he has had lots of fun playing with them and pushing the buttons for thephrases. probably the most successful toys he received this Christmas. seem quite durable also, which is good with a two year old who knows how to test manufacturers quality!

I wouldnt describe it as an educational...
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by Big Beano

3.0 out of 5 stars Impulsive
I saw this advertised & got the impression that it was of adequate size. The delivery was quick & the packaging was a bit shoddy. Was dissapointed buy the size.
Published 9 months ago by sweetsuzie41

4.0 out of 5 stars my son likes it so no grounds for complaint, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)

I wouldnt describe it as an educational toy, although may well be as part of wider 'my first JCB' package in same way as little einsteins etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great first digger toy, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
This is the best out of the 6 smaller toys it is the most durable and best one to push along the floor.The 5 phrases are quite fun and I still haven't had to put a new battery in for the lights or sounds even though it has been played with loads.For a younger child this is a great toy with no small parts and it can withstand lots.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real success, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
Ok got this for my two year old nephew last Christmas. It's been a massive hit. Lots of fun and robust. He talks but in a British accent none of those Americanised grating voices some toys have. Just a really cool fun toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy., 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
My twins were given one of these as a birthday present and they loved it so much we have since bought 3 more from the range.

They're the ideal size for little hands to push along/pick up etc, and my boys seem to absolutely love them. There's a little button on the top that can be pressed to hear sounds & phrases and a light that flashes on and off, that's all the toy does but it's enough to keep my 2 year old twins occupied for a very long time, which can only be a good thing.

The durability of this toy is amazing, it's been dropped/thrown over our baby gate on to a tiled kitchen floor several times since we had it, and although it lands with a terrible thud it continues to work perfectly with no signs of damage. Infact it's probably one of the most toddler proof toys we have!

Definitely a winner in our house and a must have for any little one's who love vehicles of any kind.

4.0 out of 5 stars the toolless jcb, 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
1st impressions of Freddie fasttrack is strong and durable, the my 1st talking jcb range is easily the strongest of little toys .. the plastic is superb and all four wheels are still on strong which my 3 year old has had plenty of time to destroy these toys and has not succeeded.

I have noticed a missed opportunity as the other jcb toys have there unique moving tool and Freddie has nothing but the ability to tow another jcb but you can't do that as there is no where to hook on to the other jcbs, you can only hook on to Frankie firetruck from our collection of 5 .. loses half a star for that

I think there is 6 sounds freddie does, including the engine starting, then 5 phrases...

"I'm Freddie fasttrack" , "let's get ploughing" , "back to work lazy bones" , " if you get stuck ill pull you out" , "ready Freddie go"

It's loud enough to hear phrases and not to loud to interrupt watching tv and the quality of sound is crisp, perfect sound.

Does require x2 AAA batteries but there included.

Colour is bright, black looks like it's spray painted on so it's not perfectly painted lines but I like it seems more authentic as it is a jcb.

There is 1 wheel that makes a clicking noise when pushed around a floor which is loud and can be a nuisance.

Overall freddie is a great product just a shame about the towing ability and loud tyre! Easily deserves 5 stars for its indestructible build and it is defiantly under priced but not as much as other jcbs, im happy recommending this product.

I give this product a 4 as it lacks a tool like fellow jcbs.

Hope this review helps , happy purchasing and thanks for reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a gift, 4 Sep 2011
S. Macleod "ladygaagaa" (Eathie, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
I bought this toy as a giftz, so I never saw it in full working order. When it arrived I was quite impressed by the clearness of the phrases, although I did expect it to be bigger. Overall very pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars READY FREDDIE GO!, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
Bought this for my cousins toddler and he loves it. Its a robust toy that says several phrases and has so far provided hours of fun...his new favourite toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
Grandson loves it .It has every thing flashing lights ,talks and big enough for him to walk around holding. Will last a few years till he gets into trains !

5.0 out of 5 stars freddie talking jcb, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
Bought this for my son for his birthday, he loved it,plays with it alot as he loves tractors,diggers etc,plus his name is Freddie too .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: My 1st Talking JCB, Freddie Fastrac (Toy)
I bought this for my 18 month old who loves tractors and diggers and brilliantly he also loves this.
Result!