Size: 200ml|Change

on 13 February 2013
fantastic product i would definately recommend this product to any ezcema sufferer to use as it is worth its weight in gold i used this product once to clear my eczema up in my ears which i was born with and now im 29 yrs old. every other product i've used in the past never worked until i found this product.
i used it once and will never look back i finally found a treatment that actually works.
on 27 April 2012
The best shampoo ever for dry sensitive scalp. No itching. Leaves hair in really good condition. Not cheap but well worth the price for the comfort it brings to the scalp. ~Also, no nasties in the ingredients which is very important to me.
on 7 April 2013
i have tried every product known to man! Nothing worked. Salcura does. I use it every other day and my scalp is clear.
on 28 March 2013
After spending lots of money on visiting tricologists and buying products from them, this is the only Shampoo that has cleared my very dry scalp that I was diagnosed with Psoriasis. I urge everyone to try it !!
on 14 February 2013
The first thing you notice about this shampoo is that it is very thick. It makes a good lather and smells pleasantly fruity. It leaves my hair shiny and strong. And it definitely eases the itchiness of my scalp psoriasis. However, it does not treat the scaling whatsoever so I have to walk around in a snow storm of skin flakes since I cannot get hold of Polytar at the present time.
This is a nice shampoo but expensive and no replacement for coal tar preparations if you have a very flaky scalp as well as a very itchy one.
on 5 January 2013
I have suffered with scalp itchiness and flakiness on and off for years and have tried so many things, even had two items on prescription but nothing has really worked. After six weeks of use Salcura has improved it slightly but my scalp is still very itchy and flaky. Also it makes my hair very lank and greasy after use.
on 10 July 2013
I've had psoriasis for 20 years now but it was never as bad as recently. I couldn't stop scratching my head and spent several minutes trying to brush out the flakes. This shampoo made such a difference. My scalp is not itchy anymore and even though I still have patches they are not flaky anymore. It's also good to know that it is a natural product.
The only thing would be the price as I have to wash my hair every day. Saying that the shampoo does last long. It also doesn't produce foam (which I personally like) so I am never sure if I've covered all areas. But this is to do with it being free of SLS and paraben.
on 23 August 2013
Didn't do anything for me. Too weak!!!! But hey it may work for simpler things like dandruff.

If you use tar based shampoo - keep away this aint for u
on 4 February 2014
After using a popular anti dandruff shampoo for years I thought I'd have a change, and seeing as how other Salcura products have worker great for my dry skin, I thought I'd give the shampoo and conditioner a go. Bad idea.

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and my scalp has become so itchy it's unbearable. Also I now have dandruff which I haven't had since i was a teenager, and I've found I have to wash my hair more frequently because it leaves my hair greasy.

I'll be sticking to H&S from now on.
on 21 May 2013
Works really well. Especially if you switch between brands so the scalp doesn't get to familiar with the treatment. Will definately buy some more.