on 12 July 2013
I found this product easy to use and streak free. The great thing about using a mist rather than lotion or creams is that it gives an all over even tan. You can also choose how tanned you want to look from light to dark, as the process is gradual. It's not messy and dries extremely quickly. I will definitely buy this product again.
on 7 April 2015
Have used for years and continue to buy. Practice makes perfect, just be systematic when applying and ensure you've prepared your skin in advance - exfoliate and moisturise dry areas.
on 3 August 2015
Great fan but nozzle doesn't work after first use, this is the third time this has happened now so complete waste of money. I have used this for years and never used to have this problem.
on 10 January 2013
Really good - goes on well and is great to apply to backs of legs and arms as sprays upsidedown.
on 31 January 2013
It is excellent, it covers the skin so well and leaves and lovely glowing colour. the more you spray the darker you get, it is perfect and will buy it agian. leaves a very even tan.
on 14 November 2011
This is great self tan. Natural looking and acts fast. Worth the money. Easy to apply. No need to rub in
on 12 November 2015
I usually use this tan all the time but have received this product and the aerosol spray has got stuck and it won't spray! Just in time for the weekend! This seller must be dodgy as when I buy this tan from a respected shop it is perfectly fine and does what it says on the can - will need to nip to boots now - brilliant
on 4 August 2015
Was good while it worked, used to top up my tan after going to egypt, but then it stopped spraying! Got an half full bottle that can't be used now
on 23 February 2011
works well, doesn't streak if you spray evenly and leave to dry properly and it dries fast
the only negative is if you have a personal preference regarding scent but i don't mind the smell of spray tan so was great for me
on 18 February 2016
I have used this product for many years, it's the one tan I rely on as the colour suits me and it's the shade I'm after. However, of the last 5 I've purchased (from various shops) 4 have been broken, the spray will not work - as if it's lost pressure. I don't know what Garnier have changed in the production but I won't be buying again.