Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 3 May 2012
Received this base the very next day following my order. I filled the base with water and bingo! It does the job absolutely perfectly.
on 22 February 2014
As a person who likes to sit half in half out the sun and knowing our weather, when the sun shines one wants a quick product to grab and keep in place ready for those moments. This plastic holder one can fill with sand or water and once done it's done for the season. Doesn't matter what size brolly pole either as the centre adjusts. Perfect.
on 11 August 2012
The item arrived a bit before the stated delivery date. It is exactly what we wanted and we wasted no time in using it with our umbrella. The first base we had which was almost identical to the new one lasted for eighteen years! If this one lasts for half that time we will be well satisfied.
on 6 October 2011
This item arrived quickly, was well packaged and great value for money. We have made great use of this in our new garden seeing as it seems to have been windy ever since we moved in! It has secured our new parasol beautifully.
on 24 July 2012
Perfect, just what I needed and not too expensive. Fill with water and leave, fab!Will definitely inform my friends who are in need!
on 11 February 2014
Quite a robust parasol base and easy to weight, it is adjustable for most diameter poles and the appearance is good
on 6 September 2013
Had trouble getting a plastic parasol base in the shops - they only seemed to sell the metal bases which were quite expensive. I wanted one to replace my existing one that was broken. This parasol base is good value for money, quite nice looking (in black), and above all, it does it's job - so I am very pleased with it. It came within the expected time frame, and was wrapped in a thick plastic bag. It was undamaged and easy to set up. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 29 May 2015
Simple but effective - Be Aware does not fit with Parasol 2.4 Wooden as advertised - had to cut down (narrow) parasol pole to fit !!
on 15 September 2013
Great product just what I needed easy to move and transport works with most umbrellas couldn't ask for anything more for the price
on 24 June 2014
this was recommended for the purchase of a green wooden parasol and it is not a good fit at all as it is 34 mm compared to the parasol which has 40 mm

the quality is good but if you fill it with water it leaks so probably better to fill it with something else.