on 16 November 2010
This is the only way you should be bottling your beer. Forget siphoning, this is so much easier and you don't have to mess around sucking the end and then spilling most of it on the kitchen floor! The little valve at the bottom means it only starts dispensing when it touches the inside base of the bottle - fill up and then simply take the bottle away to stop. Easy.
on 30 May 2013
I bought this without reading the product compatibility section. Basically, this is for WIDE NECK bottles / something that you can get your hand in. I didn't see this (my mistake) and just assumed that I could attach to the end of my Ballihoo pressure cask. Can't get my hand in, so was a bit disappointed. To cut a long story short, I used a short section (approx 8 inches) of garden hose to connect the long plastic tube on the 'little bottler' to the stop tap on the pressure cask. The garden hose is rigid enough to exert an upwards force with the bottle to flow. I now have a pressure cask with detachable little bottler - don't forget to sterilise everything!
on 24 November 2009
If you are using bottles and not kegs, this is a great piece of kit. No drips and so easy to use, makes bottling up easy as filling a keg-apart from the cleaning/sanitizing!
on 23 April 2014
A small and cheap gift that has bought my husband so much pleasure when bottling his brew! And I have clean floors!
on 11 February 2016
I’ve just re-ordered one of these as unfortunately I broke my original one (my fault) and have just had to bottle a batch of home made ginger beer without it which served to remind me why I bought one in the first place.

Just trying to fill bottles straight form the tap is a messy and slow nightmare as you can’t go too fast as air rushing out the bottle blows out some of the liquid your trying to put in! And trying to use a funnel just gets awkward and faffy.

Using this is a doddle, it’s easy to use with one hand, quick to turn off so you don’t over fill the bottles and just makes the whole job so much quicker and cleaner. Put it this way, ss soon as I finished the trauma of bottling a batch without one I’ve ordered another so I don’t have to go through that again!!
on 7 February 2013
Got this for my husband for christmas and he says it is the best invention ever! No more mess or fuss when bottling his home brewed beer, no spillage, perfect product, he now doesnt know what he would do with out it!
on 20 August 2014
I have bottled just the one brew and can easily say this bottling wand is the best accessory. It beats having to siphon or fill bottles via the tap. Very few drips from a 5 gallon brew.
on 24 July 2015
This make bottling your home brew so much easier.
The valve at the end of the bottler auto closes when you life it out of the bottle so you can go straight on to another bottle with out spilling precious beer or wine on the floor.
It can also be attached to a siphon tube rather than directly on the tap so you can line your bottles up and then go along the line rather than bring the bottles to the tap.
on 24 May 2015
Fantastic mess free method of filling your bottles... WHEN it don't leak... I ordered two of these for my ferment bins. One leaks from the rotating part of the tap and the other leaks from the dispenser despite not being depressed. So out of the 2 I ordered I have one that actually works perfecly. Must admit I haven't looked at the leaky tap yet so it may be fixable with a bit of ptfe tape and some silicone
on 6 April 2015
As reported by another reviewer, it leaked from the body of the cylinder ie where the tap rotates. This was the first time I had used it and the leak was so bad I had to transfer my beer to another fermentation bin.

A nice idea but poorly made.