on 23 February 2012
Love this product, easy to apply, u can do it with ur bare fingertips or using a blush brush, and it instantly gives u a beautiful glow. I have very fair skin, and the product has an appealing gold tone, and it still looks good on my pale skin. U immediately look a bit younger, fresher, somehow more attractive :). I use it almost every day on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose. I think now I simply can't live without it.
on 2 January 2013
I bought this item instead of my usual benefit highlighter (high beam) and i love it. You can use it almost anywhere and a little goes a long way. This is a great item but please don't buy it, i want them all for myself!!
on 6 April 2013
This product is perfect if you like a fabulous glow to your skin. It's amazing value for money, and will last you aages. I would be very strategic with this and only apply on the areas you want to catch the light, as it is Very potent, and i have to stress a little goes a very long way!! If you are wearing this in daylight apply in good natural light with a very light hand, it's better to add more after than slap loads on.
The finish is luminous, slightly shimmering, but it really will give a fantastic glow. I like a perfected natural look to my skin so i do apply lightly with a small highlighter or fan brush, obviously if going out you can add bit more, but again be aware a little goes a very, very long way.
Will definitely repurchase when i run out, although this will easily last a year if not more.
on 11 April 2013
First illuminiser or highlighter which I ever bought in my life! It is really nice, however has sparkly finish, so if you are after matt finish - then possibly choose something else, Otherwise great!
on 30 November 2012
This is an amazing highlighter for people with fair to tanned skin. I wouldn't recommend this to people with dark skin. However it really does what it says. I love it!!!
on 30 October 2013
Cant express how much I love this highlighter!! A little deffo goes a long way, it will last you forever!! An investment Im so glad I made. It looks great, its quite shimmery so just a little light brush over the areas where the natural sun light hits is all you need, cheek bones, upper lip down the nose and forehead and...BAM!! Packaging is cool and quirky...I love it
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 November 2011
This is a fantastic highlighter. You only need to use a very small amount and it simply lits up the face without looking glittery. Stays put all day and looks lovely both over liquid and powder foundation. I use a fan brush to apply it and it gives me just the right coverage. It's a generous amount too so it would last a very long time.
on 22 April 2013
recommended by a friend a is absolutely amazing!! gives a great shine and highlight to those areas you want to stand out ;-)
on 18 October 2013
To start with I am a total highlighter junkie, I own various different highlighters from high end to low end brands... & so far this is one of my favourite in the collection! It is not overly shimmery or greasy, it catches the light really well and leaves your skin a beautiful natural glow. Absolutely good buy!
on 13 May 2013
Nice compact powder, a little goes a long way. Gives face a shiny glow. Easy to put too much on. But a great product. Just what I was after.