4.0 out of 5 stars some talk but its no good that you've no idea which
I'd like to make it clear that I haven't bought one of these characters from this seller.
However I have been down to Forbidden Planet and out of about 6 Vaders they had, one of them actually talked as well as breathed.
It does about 4 phrases.
Published on 9 Feb 2012 by laycho

3.0 out of 5 stars Not talking but breathing.
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by MsMummy

4.0 out of 5 stars some talk but its no good that you've no idea which, 9 Feb 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
It does about 4 phrases.
I noticed its labels were different and it had a different batch number so I bought it. It's number is 1110 101231.
I couldn't tell you what the breathing-only ones number is.

I also noticed out of the Yoda's, some just did a Yoda-esque growl and some said one phrase only.
I've ordered a Yoda that apparently says multiple phrases so I'll update on that when it arrives.

So it seems to me there have been some variations in versions of these characters, without notification.
Possibly because of licensing complications, and it appears its the newer ones that have become less interesting.

Anyway, thought I'd share my findings because I would be pretty miffed if I'd only got a growling Yoda or a breathing Darth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not talking but breathing., 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
I like this keyring. It's a good size and quite fun, seems well made and is a sort of cute Vader. But I wish I'd known its 'talking' was in fact just the Darth Vader 'breathing' sound. I did try to find out before I bought it but couldn't find the info anywhere. I thought it might 'say' a couple of Vader phrases, so was slightly disappointed it only snores. It's still good, but I would have liked to know it didn't actually 'talk'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Star Wars keyring!!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
Had read the reviews about different versions of this item, but was pleasantly suprised that this one had the speaking phrases (wasn't expecting it!!)

Bigger than expected but my son loves it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars present, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
again a novelty present for a collector,bit of fun and a good key ring.very pleased with this product. Ideal stocking filler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
My Star Wars fiend friend loved this as one of her stocking fillers, good fun with lots to say. The Vader breathing is the funniest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality toy!, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
Service provided good, I intend to buy the Yoda one as well...
It's a bit big in size (expected it smaller) but other than that very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars darth vadar talking soft toy, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
bought for my 6year old starwars mad son. other reviewers said it only heavy breathed but mine talks aswell - bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
I thought this was great, and the person I bought it for agreed. It was exactly what I was looking for, I would def recommend it for a joke or a present for any Star Wars fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little toy for star wars geeks, 28 Jan 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
Quick delivery, and a cute little toy for star wars geeks. Its more of just something to collect rather then to actually do much with. I just like buying this kind of stuff :)

4.0 out of 5 stars vader toy, 29 Jan 2011
This review is from: Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy (Toy)
bought for my 4 year old nephew who is a star wars freak and loves soft toys and this was a super-hit. He loves it. considering how little I paid, I'm very happy with the purchase.

Star Wars 4-Inch Darth Vader Talking Soft Toy