Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 March 2009
I got this album Friday gone and i have to say i have not stopped playing it since i bought it. Its jus as good, if not better than his 1st album Love/Hate. Although he uses his trademark 'Radio Killah' intro and an infectious base lane in most his records, its the quality of the music that i appreciate. There is not one song that i dislike, although there are songs i like more than others such as 'Sweat It Out', 'Love VS Money Part 2' and 'Kelly's 12 Play'. A great buy, all those that enjoyed he's 1st album u MUST pick this up. :)
on 28 May 2010
The-Dream is a genius! His first album and the songs he has written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige and Rihanna to name a few prove that he's a genius artist. But this second album takes it to another level. Here are my scores out of 10 for each song:

1: Money Intro.
A quick intro to the album that sounds like a mix of a money machine and someone making love lol. 7/10

2: Rockin' That Sh**.
The 1st single and an amazing way to start of the album. Heavy synths and bassline dominate this track. 9.5/10

3: Walkin' On The Moon.
3rd single and features Kanye West. Most up-tempo track on the album. This track sounds very much like a Michael Jackson dance track from the 80's but updated to The-Dreams style. 8.5/10

4: My Love.
2nd single and features Mariah Carey. A very sweet love song that might be a little too sweet for some lol. But I love it! 9/10

5: Put It Down.
One of my favourite tracks on the album! Has an amazing 808's beat and also has one of the funniest lines I've heard in a song: '' If they ask you if I can sing like Usher, say no, but I can make you sing like Mariah, Ooooooo'' lol. 10/10

6. Sweat It Out.
A slow-jam song that's great for the bedroom. One of my least favourites on the album but still a great track. 8/10

7. Take U Home 2 My Mama.
A fun club track that's my 2nd least favourite on the album. Not an up-tempo club track but great to dance to. 7.5/10

8. Love vs. Money.
A amazing beat that has an absolutey devastasting drum pattern. Quite a dark song too. 9/10

9. Love vs. Money: Part 2.
My favourite song of the album. This is probably the most menacing and darkest sounding R&B song I've ever heard. Sounds more like the theme to a horror movie. Genius. 10/10

10. Fancy.
My 2nd favourite. The most unique and probably the best song of the album. This is a genuine masterpiece. Song is very Dreamy (pun intended) and the beat is genius because it builds up and adds in different sounds over time . Lyrics are very original too. Classic. 10/10

11. Right Side Of My Brain.
A very heartfelt song that I can relate too. Lyrics have a big meaning to them. The beat is very original because of the massive synths and beat-boxing. One of my faves. 10/10

12. Mr. Yeah.
A great, fun song that should of been a single. Very catchy lyrics and addictive beat. 9/10

13. Kelly's 12 Play.
My 3rd favourite song. A masterpiece slow-jam slow jam song that pays homage to R. Kelly's 1st album. Beat is amazing to make love to lol. 10/10

14. Let Me See The Booty (Bonus Track).
Another fun club track that's very much suited to a strip club. My least favourite track though. Features Lil Jon. 7/10

This is the most unique and refreshing R&B albums I've heard in a a very long time. The beats and the lyrics are extremely catchy and original and take you back to another dimension. The-Dream is the future of R&B.

Overall score

9.7/10
on 6 August 2009
This is a top album by the man of the moment The-Dream.There is a great mix of tunes on here and this is a great follow up to his debut album Love/Hate.Whether he is singing his own songs or guesting on other Artists for me he has bought Rnb/HipHop back to life and bought something new and fresh to the scene.I also recommend the mix album American Dream which is a compilation of songs he has had guest appearances on,some non album tracks and remixes.
on 4 August 2009
I recently purchased the album, by the singer/producer the dream, the album is excellent, in terms of moving from slow jams to club tracks with equal pace, if your looking for a good r&b album to add to your collection you cant go far wrong, with the dream's love v money
on 10 November 2010
Great album by The Dream. If your all ready a fan, you know what to expect and will not be dissapointed. New fans will probably be introduded through the radio friendly walking on the moon with Kanye West but the hits keep coming on the album.
Good overall song choice, critics may argue it's "samey" and not enough variety bt I think each song is very distinct and different.
Particular favourite of mine is the kelly's 12 [play] song which is a wonderfull tribute to the great R.Kelly, fantastic song.
on 9 November 2009
This Album is one of the best rnb albums of all time.The dream has killed it with every tune on the cd.Cannot wait for his third album!!!!!!!!!!