5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING
I saw Russel in Manchester in June and I just hurt afterwards because i just couldn't stop laughing, I saw last years DVD and expected quite a few past mock the week jokes but there was one old joke and the rest was completely new material i have not seen anything funnier since. If you're into your comedy's then buy this you'll love it.
Published on 7 Aug 2009 by Samuel Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as I'd hoped.
Admittedly I love Russell Howard but this wasn't him at his best in my opinion. I think Right Here Right Now or his first one is better but I didn't find this DVD very funny. Bit run of the mill. But okay all the same.
Published 3 months ago by Mattbacs

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as he thinks he is, 27 Feb 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
Nothing on this DVD made me change my opinion that Russell Howard is the least funny of the regulars on Mock The Week

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, Funny and Quick, 7 Dec 2011
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
This was the best DVD as his first DVD, it really shows that the young generation of comics really do have a sense of humor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is amazing, russell howard has got to be one of the best comics out there, he keeps up the enthusasim all the way through & his jokes are as funny no matter how many times you hear them. Love this dvd! 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed so much I cried, 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
Anyone who has seen Russell Howard live or on his BBC 3 series will know what to expect. Fantastically quick witted and with slightly surreal sense of humour this DVD is wonderful.

The extras are nicely presented and for a comedy DVD there are quite a lot of them.

A must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Smith, 10 Sep 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
Having watched Russell Howard for years on Mock The Week amongst others, i have always thought he would be hilarious solo, and i was nowhere near disappointed. A truely fantastic live DVD that i could, and have, watch over and over again and still laugh for just as long at the same parts. My only complaint is the length, its not short but I just wish it went on for another hour, even if it was just improv as these parts are just as funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
As I live in Germany it is very hard to see real british comedy and having seen Russell Howard only in short clips on the internet from Mock The Week and live at the Appollo I thought I would like to see a complete performance.Laugh I nearly bought a round, from the first minute to the last I hardly stopped laughing, great humour, great adlibbing, a very good standup comedian.The DVD is worth every penny and is a pleasure to watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my daughter. Not really my taste in humour and havent watched it so I cant really comment except to say that my daughter loved it!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ha ha ha Howard, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
Badabing dudes we have a crazy on the loose ! I've never heard of this guy and obviously given his odd appearance , string for arms ,weird eyes and sweat patches I would have remembered him if I'd seen him before but he is going to be big . I won't spoil it for anybody who hasn't seen him, other than to say he jokes about everything me and my amigos talk about when we are in my garage but in this cool accent and he goes on and on about the little things in life . Howie you rock !

5.0 out of 5 stars Howard is a genius!, 30 Aug 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is just as brilliant as his first.
The content is hilariously funny in places and you can empathise with some of his antedotes but ultimately laugh at the comical endings.
Russell Howard is a comical genius and you should buy this DVD if you need a good laugh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Undoubtedly worth adding to your collection., 13 Jan 2010
This review is from: Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] (DVD)
If you want a taste of some stand-up that's unquestionably different, you've come to the right DVD.

Russell manages to weave together his eccentricity (perhaps almost insanity) with a sense of whimsy and unrelenting energy that I've never seen before--it's very rare that he manages to stay in one spot on the stage with minimal movement. When faced with such left-field humor and such energetic deliveries (both physically and verbally--but especially physically), it's difficult not to find yourself curled in the fetal position, laughing hysterically.

The main category this DVD trumps his previous one is in material. For his first DVD, Mock the Week fans found themselves somewhat gypped: A lot of the material on the DVD had been broadcast in Mock the Week episodes. This time around, much less material is in such a position--and when it is, it's expanded upon and delivered so exuberantly/dramatically that it almost feels like new material. Also, none of the jokes in the main performance on Dingledodies were on his 2008 DVD. (I'm not including the extra performances because a) I haven't watched them as of yet, and b) one of those performances is from the same year as his first DVD, so it's likely that many of the jokes will be repeats.)

Whether you're looking for something to feed your Russell Howard (or Mock the Week) fix, introduce you to Russell Howard's stand-up, or just find some stand-up that, if I may, stands above the rest in originality (or perhaps eccentricity), this DVD fits the bill.

A couple of "words of warning" to those about to buy, however:

1) This DVD is a bit cruder in language and material (mostly of the sexual nature) than his previous DVD, and this may not appeal to some.

2) If you don't like observational/anecdotal humor, fast-paced and somewhat disorganized verbal deliveries, and/or very physically energetic deliveries with a bit of shouting, you may want to check out some videos of Russell's stand-up before purchasing this DVD; he may not be your cup of tea. (However, I don't necessarily suggest watching the stand-up he provides on Mock the Week. His performances on the show don't quite capture his manic energy and how he tends to bouce around the stage.)

But, if neither of those two points applies to you, what are you waiting for?

Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD] by Russell Howard (DVD - 2009)
3.94