on 16 October 2011
Bought this for my Christmas Baking! It is very cute and I love the fact that it is reusable! Item came on time and well packed in order to avoid any damage!
on 11 May 2012
cute and re-usable, made of polymer clay, it looks a reasonable quality item for a cake decoration, and you can use it again and again, i bought it to replace my aged plastic santa on skis and Christmas trees, and am more than happy with it.
on 8 January 2014
Really nice looking and nice sized Santa - went well with the tree, reindeers and white glitter I bought to decorate a chocolate cake I made for my grandchildren at Christmas.
on 10 December 2014
Well packaged,Speedy delivery. Thought it was bigger, my fault as could not have read the measurements correctly. Will have to by some other bits to go with him.
on 26 December 2012
Good value for money and did exactly what I wanted which was to sit in a chimney at the top of the cake. Light enough not to cause subsidence roblems.
on 29 August 2013
This Father Christmas is really cute! Was exactly what i was looking for. Will make the cake look better than it taste, i'm sure!
on 10 August 2013
what a great centre piece of a Christmas cake ... only trouble is I gave the cake away so will now have to buy another one
on 24 March 2014
A must for any xmas cake lovely just the right size and looked so effective and, you can keep it for next year
on 6 January 2013
Was very useful for my Christmas baking and my family enjoyed the attention to detail with all that I baked.
on 22 December 2014
Lovely cheerful Santa. Pleased with quality and he looks good on my Christmas cake.