5.0 out of 5 stars You can't buy gold with brass!
Published on 10 Nov 2011 by Mavis

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
These do the job but not the highest quality. The plastic is a little flimsy but ok for the price you pay.
Published 23 months ago by Nelz

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't buy gold with brass!, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
I don't understand all these negative reviews for this product. You get what you pay for! This is a cheaply made product and the price clearly reflects that. For the price of a set of spoons alone I also got cups which is essential for those pesky American recipes and their ilk. No these are never going to take pride of place in the kitchen but they will do the job I bought them for as well as any professional set.

I gave this product five stars because they do exactly what they are supposed to do for a price that is very high in the value stakes. They are perfect for anyone who needs something to get started in baking or just need a temporary set to tide them over or even for a second home. Yes you can get better models of both items but not at this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product., 14 Oct 2010
Mr. C. J. Welsted (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
Wanted to do more cooking and need measuring stuff and not spend huge amounts of money and these are great!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars liked the item, 9 July 2010
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
item as discribed bit hard to take apart but very good value for money fast delivery well packed im happy with them you get what you pay for least they wont rust

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service suitable item., 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
The item is basic but suitable for it's price range. All necessary measurements are included and complete. Service was very fast and reliable. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
These certainly aren't the best but these are value for money and do exactly what they're supposed to do.
Fantastic service fryom the seller and they arrived super quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take these everywhere with me, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
Yes I do! I'm a builder and I don't know how I managed without these spoons. I can measure everything with them. Admittedly, my boss is not happy especially when we are weighing concrete. But I'm adamant, they're so precise. The downside is, don't use these if you're standing in the concrete. I did this while I was using my measuring spoons and the concrete set around me. Result: unhappy boss who's threatening to sack me, unhappy wife who didn't get her fish, chips 'n' peas at 6.30pm, unhappy boyfriend who was waiting in Handoverleg Layby until 3.30am. What about me? Stuck in concrete, I can tell you my calf muscles have improved from this experience. So thank you 11pc measuring spoon and cup set, I salute you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rough buy, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
Whilst these cups do the job of measuring they are really roughly finished. The rim around the edge is quite sharp. If I had seen them in a shop I wouldn't have bought them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 April 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars covers the basic need, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
just what i needed. covers the basic measurements of what i cook in the kitchen. happy with product. fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: 11pc measuring spoon and cup set (Kitchen & Home)
Shipping was fast, the product is as shown in the picture, it's great, very useful. Now I can make my recipes with perfect measures. Price was even better, so totally recommend to anyone buying this measuring spoons!!

ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)