Size: One Size|Colour: Black Dye|Change
Price:£13.50 - £55.73

on 15 April 2014
Really great pattern, goes with loads of things. As ever, useful in so many ways. I mainly use it as a neck warmer, a headscarf when cooking, or as a decorative pony-tail tie. I have several buffs and have washed them countless times with no loss of colour or shape. Excellent product.
on 31 January 2013
I have always had scarves, but when wrapped around the face area always ended up soggy with moisture. But with this the material is wickable so no more sogginess. Also been great with recent chill around the neck and with it being the female "slim" version is was perfect.

versatile as it says.. a definate great buy
on 4 February 2016
Multifunctional? It's a piece of clothing. Don't expect to use it as a tyre lever, pressure washer or vacuum cleaner. It's clothing. You can wear it. To me that's a single function. But then I'm picky. As clothing it works great. As a set of ear defenders? Not so effective.
on 10 November 2014
Great head band, used it scuba diving in egypt, it never lost its shape and held my fringe out my face the whole dive, my mask didn't even slip on it. Still use it months later and it still hasn't lost it's hold or shape
on 25 November 2014
Pleased with purchase and worn already , just a little bit tight for my liking and its a medium size, but that just might be my preference as I don't like tight things round my neck and theres no easy to loosen it.
on 5 February 2016
I was a little disappointed with the colours of the 2 i bought - one showed mint green flecks but they were not really green at all
the second one shows a bright vibrant colour and it was dark and quite dull
on 18 March 2016
Bought it for the wife because she was using mine and they were a bit baggy around the neck and dropped down off he face, these are smaller and she uses it all the time on the bike.
on 31 August 2014
Delivered within a few days. Really lovely product.
on 6 November 2015
Delighted with the buff. Very comfortable
on 13 May 2015
Yes very satisfied many compliments