on 17 April 2015
Bought it for my boyfriend as a present but started using it myself. Have it on my study desk and its one of the best mouse mat I've had. Good glue quality, has been using it for a few months and very much pleased with it.
on 17 February 2015
Coming on two years using this mouse mat and my mouse (Razer Deathadder Re-Spawn 3500DPI) is still gliding across it, is super responsive and still looks like it has years of life left in it, truly an excellent purchase.
on 2 September 2013
Nice sleek mouse mat did not realize how thin it was until it arrived but along side that it has a sticky bottom side to it so it sticks to you`re desktop very nicely and when removed does not leave any sticky residue.
on 26 August 2013
i have a sweaty palm and clothe typed mat doesnt suit me as they gets dirty. this sphex is good, precise respond for my deathadder ,very very thin ,reuseable and washable. u may want to keep the casing for portability
on 17 June 2012
excellent product. comfortable size.
but the price is too high for a plastic sheet.
earlier i ve used sharkoon xurface but there was 3 in the package for same price.
i couldnt find that product anymore.
on 27 October 2014
Is very thin as described by others but I don't see this as a problem as long as you have a hard surface underneath.

The only reason it's not 5 stars is because it is more than I would have liked to pay.
on 4 June 2016
Amazing. I find it difficult to use cloth mouse mats now as my mouse glides over this so easily. It's only about the thickness of a couple of sheets of paper so the edge doesn't cause any irritation to your wrist.
on 8 April 2015
Got this with a Razer DeathAdder and it is great. Like most people, I thought this would be pointless when I saw it, buy once you use it, you can't go back. The friction is low low, the mouse moves really smoothly
on 22 July 2011
Great mouse pad, ver very thin, its almost thinner than paper. Works well, does seem as though its tearing my mouse feet up though. Its very smooth but the slight roughness doesnt seem that good.

Overall Great!
on 16 August 2014
At first I wasn't sure on this, but now, I LOVE IT! It's brilliant and it takes up almost no space since it's so flat, I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a "cheap" good quality mouse mat.