Price:£27.84+ £4.16 shipping

on 20 February 2011
I fell in love with these dolls as soon as I saw the promotional posters for the both of them. Unlike the Bella doll (still stunning none-the-less), this one captures the essence of the character. The hair is a lovely red-brown shade that matches Edward's. The clothing is beautiful and really detailed; a lovely reminiscent of Edward in the first movie, especially the lovable grey pea-coat. He also sparkles.

The box it comes in has a lovely meadow image and 3D tree. It also contains a certificate of authenticity and stand with the 'Twilight' movie logo.

I would recommend this doll for Twilight fans of any ages. It is not necessarily for children, I am in my late teens and bought this doll to keep in my collection of collectable pieces. Don't let the 'Barbie'/'Mattel' label put you off!
on 20 June 2012
I'm not taking this out of the box. I bought this purely to satisfy my inner child and as a total fan girl I don't need to play with it. But it does look really nice in the box next to Bella and Alice... Alice is the best of the barbie collector's dolls though.
on 27 March 2015
Love the Edward doll. Amazing how he glitters, he is fabulous!
on 30 July 2014
very pleased with edward doll good quality clothes
on 8 March 2015
This Edward is fabulous. He is not poseae at his arms or knees but he is a great collectable, I recommend keeping the box and plastic packaging in tact while taking him out so he's even more collectable! 10/10
on 11 July 2015
I love it, and I know he don't look like Robert Pattinson. But he sparkles, that's the fun part of it.
on 28 May 2016
Beautiful Edward doll! Love the hair too! The clothes is cool
on 24 February 2016
Great doll with lovely clothes, very pleased with purchase
on 7 July 2012
Got this for my daughters 8th birthday and I know she will love it as she loves twilight and edward cullen (I was lucky to catch this when it was only £12) but I cant wait to see her face when she opens this on her birthday
on 5 February 2013
I would recomend this to any one who loves twilight and who also love edward cullen. i havent decided whether to take him out of the box or not yet. but hes just really nice collectable to have.