on 17 May 2011
A great little foot stool that folds flat for popping into your guitar bag or storage. Solid built and a great price.
on 29 April 2014
I bought this as a footstool to go under my desk to put my feet up on when I am sitting for long periods. It replaces a box I was using. It's smaller than I expected, but I have attached a cushion to the top and it works a treat. Also, I was able to set it to the ideal height.

Not sure how this item rates as a guitar footstool, but for my purpose it was perfect.
on 27 June 2014
This is an excellent product but it has one major drawback. It is exactly what it says, well built, practical with the variable height and good looking. But the rubber bit your foot rests on stinks of some chemical pong. Perhaps I have a sensitive nose, but I've had it outside for three days, sprayed it with air freshened, washed it, and sprayed it again. But the smell is still there. And my final solution is to put it in a plastic bag while I use it. Once the smell has gone - if it ever does - I'll repost with a five star rating. No-one mentioned this so perhaps there's a solution. I welcome all suggestions, other than practice outdoors.
on 12 March 2014
The feet have a tendency to fall off and I've consequently lost one already. Would be really good if the feet were permanently attached.
on 20 March 2012
As a Guitar footstool it does the job, as advertised and as needed by the guitarist. All in all this is a good product. Recommended.
on 21 February 2013
don't be surprised when this item arrives n the colour is back to front, FRAME IS BLUE, RUBBER FOOT PAD IS BLACK so not as described, whinge over but can't really complain, n wot is there to say, it's a foot rest, I can rest my foot on it when playing my guitar (poorly lol) does the job it was made for, not alot u can say. give 4 star cause nothing n noone is purfek !!!!!!!!
on 19 September 2014
The item itself is functional, but the colored rubber part has a terrible corpse-like smell. We washed it, left it outside for a couple of weeks and the smell still lingers. I hope the smell will wear off, otherwise it's still almost unusable indoors.
on 26 August 2012
I have started playing an acoustic guitar and after reading reviews on all other stools I decided to buy this one.Its flat to carry and adjusts when required.It is great and cheap and works.What else do you want it to do?
on 16 October 2012
I found this an excellent buy. It has different heights and it is really good. one thing to say is, the photo is wrong. The black bit is blue and the blue bit is black.

All in all, very good
on 24 February 2014
This is a great footstool that has lassted three years from grade 2-5 and hasn't got a single mark in that time. Efficient delivery as well.