5.0 out of 5 stars lovely but little!
Bought this for our three year old. It is smaller than I had thought when purchasing but still really love it and so does our little boy. It's easy for him to switch on if he wants to and the level of light is just about right for a night light. Glad I bought it.
Published on 4 Dec 2009 by M. Blackwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but goes through batteries.
Very cute night light and our 4 yr old loves it. Not sure why other reviewers think it won't light a room, we put something in front of it when the batteries are new as it is so bright it keeps our daughter awake. I guess it depends on whether you want to see everything in the room or just have a comforting glow - the latter is plenty. Just wish it could be plugged into...
Published on 20 April 2010 by tmdini

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
Was fine for a few nights but batteries ran out quickly and they are not off the shelf batteries either. Took a bit of hunting down

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
we bought 3 of these toadstools to go into our baby's room to fit into the theme.
they are really good, we are so pleased with them, the size, look and effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as a button (mushroom), 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
A perfect match with my toadstool lampshade for our new baby room. Great service and lovely product for child's toadstool themed room. Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nightlight without the light, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
I bought this nightlight to add a bit of quirkiness to my daughters bedroom. The first night I used it, it worked brilliantly. Nice and bright and in turn I was pleased with my purchase. As the week went on the light faded and now all I can get out of it is a very dull glimmer, hardly worth calling it a nightlight. I only used it for a maximum of an hour each night while my daughter drifted of to sleep and within a week it had stopped working. Im now on the hunt for a new night light.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 star, 4 Nov 2013
Lisa Kerr (Wallyford Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
My little girl does like it but I just wish it was a little bit brighter as she wanted it to go to the toilet as she can't reach the light switch but I'm not complaining it is good for the money thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected., 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
This nightlight is much smaller than I imagined it would be. Useful in our daughters bedroom as it can be picked up and moved around, but its just barely bright enough to see by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
This produces enough light to see babies face and get around the room without bumping into anything. Good quality price

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but light very dim, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
Cute item but light is very dim.
Very small item.
I like it but overall it's not great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed - poor quality, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
I do like it but I am slightly disappointed with the paintwork. As another reviewer has said, in the picture it is depicted with white spots over the whole thing but on mine there are only a few, and the line where the red meets the white is very messy in places. I'm disappointed as it looks a bit shoddy. I think I might paint more white dots on myself to neaten it up. It really does look like a child has painted it. The spots don't really show up when it's lit either. Also the light is quite harsh and fluorescent.

Of course it was very cheap so high quality can't really be expected, but just to warn people. Admittedly it does look very cute on my bedside table, despite my grumbling, so at the end of the day I would recommend it to others.

On reading reviews of other people I think it's the luck of the draw as to whether you get good paintwork on it or not!

1.0 out of 5 stars OK in appearance, not in function!, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
This item arrived on time, packaged well. It was smaller than it appeared on the photo however I had expected that. It looked ok, not overly cheap as some of the reviews stated, considering it does have a low price. Only after a few days however did the strength in the light fade and after 1 1/2 weeks it had stopped working altogether. Even if this product doesn't cost much, it's not worth it! My son was really disappointed as he rather liked it, it was short lived joy.

Toadstool Childrens Night Light