5.0 out of 5 stars lovely but little!
Bought this for our three year old. It is smaller than I had thought when purchasing but still really love it and so does our little boy. It's easy for him to switch on if he wants to and the level of light is just about right for a night light. Glad I bought it.
Published on 4 Dec 2009 by M. Blackwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but goes through batteries.
Published on 20 April 2010 by tmdini

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but goes through batteries., 20 April 2010
tmdini (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
Very cute night light and our 4 yr old loves it. Not sure why other reviewers think it won't light a room, we put something in front of it when the batteries are new as it is so bright it keeps our daughter awake. I guess it depends on whether you want to see everything in the room or just have a comforting glow - the latter is plenty. Just wish it could be plugged into the mains electricity instead of batteries. It takes 3 button batteries and ours last about a month if I turn it off when I go to bed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, 14 Feb 2011
G. Martin "Gemf1pink" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
The toadstoll is depicted in the picture as having quite a few white spots. However when it arrived theer were only 4 spots painted white (very poorly) and all the other spots are left red??? It actually looks like a child made this product. Such poor quality. I Do Not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely but little!, 4 Dec 2009
M. Blackwood (Colchester, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it says on the tin!, 5 Aug 2010
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
Though very neat and compact, it is false advertising to say that a product lasts x1000 number of hours when in fact it lasts only days and in that time gets even dimmer. Also disappointed that you could only order one at a time so you have to pay extra delivery each time you order one. Quite cheeky. Disappointing as I either now have to purchase more batteries or flog it at a car boot sale!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
Half the dots on the toadstool are still red, the paint job is rubbish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light but remember to switch it off in the morning!, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
My kids love these toadstool lights but they do go through the cell batteries if left on during the day (which is easily done!). Gives out just the right amount of light to keep the little ones happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little one loves it!, 27 Sep 2013
Jonathan Heap "Jonny Heap" (Christchurch, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
Smaller than I expected but our 2.5 yr old loves it! Many a night she has fallen asleep clutching her mushyrooom light. Perfect for when she moved into a big girls bed. Comforting, lasting well on batteries this far (3 weeks non-stop at night times)

3.0 out of 5 stars night light toadstool, 25 April 2010
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
the product came in plenty of time but it is very small and although quite bright it is probably not as bright as some night lights

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries required, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
The night light produced good lighting for my sons room, however it takes 3 LR44 small batteries which do not last more than a week of regular use. These batteries are not cheap and end up costing more than the product. It needs an alternative battery which is longer lasting and not expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but eats batteries!, 19 April 2011
Gayle Lewis (Neath, South Wales United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toadstool Childrens Night Light
We bought this for our 3 year old after her old night light broke. It's cute and quite pretty, but the batteries lasted only a few days after purchasing it, and the new batteries have lasted only two weeks. It takes three hearing aid type batteries which, because they're sold on packs of two, cost £5 to replace - more than the nightlight cost in the first place! Also, the light is very bright when the batteries are new and we needed to put something in front of the light so that it didn't keep our daughter awake. Nice idea, and good price, but a false economy when it comes to replacing the batteries!

Toadstool Childrens Night Light