4.0 out of 5 stars A technical note
xD cards are pretty much redundant now - the format has been abandoned by Olympus and all of their new cameras take SD and SDHC cards.

But if you only have an xD card slot, you still need an xD card, and this is as good as they get. The maximum 2Gb capacity seems rather quaint these days, although it is only a couple of years since 2Gb seemed like more than...
Published on 30 May 2010 by Tom Douglas

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!
Bought two. One will no longer read now that I have filled it with photos; so I cannot access them. The other has cut up two or three pictures and amalgamated them into one disjointed picture. I bought these as I was prepared to pay more for genuine Olympus products. The writing on these does not match my genuine Olympus memory cards so I am a little dubious!
Published 7 months ago by Reviewer

‹ Previous | 115 16 1720 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memory card, 9 Sep 2010
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
I have a olympus camera so the olympus memory card is compatiable, it is an excellent memory card and is super for saving all those pics and vids from your hols or nights out etc. It holds lots pics in the memory and is easy to use when printing them off! Although I think videos take up more memory there's still plenty on this memory card. You can never have too many, always handy to have a spare if one gets full and you dont want to delete any!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Aug 2010
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
2,558 photos dont need more then that, this is the best card to buy and at that price its certainly isn't to be missed..

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
This card has been a great help in my new camera.
Does the job very well

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and service, 28 July 2010
alan hares (Bristol uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
This proved to be an excellent buy, with prompt delivery and as described. Would certainly recommend this site.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 GB XD Card, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
This card gave me the ability to take over 2,000 photos or over 90 minutes of movies, ideal for what I wanted on holiday. It did seem to slow up the camera a little when I turned it on but this didn't cause any problems. It will probably have too much memory for me now as I don't normally take a lot of photos but it is excellent for anyone who takes a lot of photos or has special occasions where they want to take a lot of photos or want to use their camera to take movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars xd Picture Card, 21 July 2010
Mr. R. Evans "Ray" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
XD cards are hard to come by in the high street.I am told that in time they will not be available.How true this is ?So at the momement I get them though the internet.
Arrived when expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for taking multi-shot image sequences, on Olympus E400, 12 Sep 2014
Kieran (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
The only reason I purchased this product was to enable multi-frame shooting. My Olympus E400 did not support the feature without the XD memory. Now, the camera carries out this function perfectly. Does exactly what it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
Brilliant value for money. Seen the same thing on argos site for 24.99. Arrived promptly. Good packaging. On my fuji camera I can get over 4,000 pics on 1MP and over 1,400 on 6MP.

1.0 out of 5 stars This has failed and is less than 1 year old ..., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
This has failed and is less than 1 year old, there is no return information and I have not retrieved my holiday pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works fine, but did not packaged as new as Olympus ..., 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card (Personal Computers)
it works fine, but did not packaged as new as Olympus as expected. Looks like a second hand item.

‹ Previous | 115 16 1720 | Next ›