4.0 out of 5 stars Post c section support
Published 17 months ago by Devonfroggie

2.0 out of 5 stars Cuts into ribs when sitting
Item probably does wonders for those who are not breastfeeding. But if you are sitting for longer periods or carrying your baby - the belt is a huge obstacle. First it cuts into your ribs when sitting and breastfeeding with it on is almost impossible. Try taking it off when you have a hungry baby who needs milk asap.
Published 6 months ago by Mina99

4.0 out of 5 stars Post c section support, 10 Feb 2013
I bought this to help support my stomach post c section and it was brilliant, I have to say I wish I'd ordered one before my due date so that I could wear it straight off. My c section wasn't planned but a friend Had recommended it as she used it after a natural birth. The only thing I will say is that i wanted to wear it quite low (over my pelvis bones at the sides) to cover my scar but it rode up a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 19 Mar 2014
I wore this every single day (not nights) straight after the natural delivery of my first baby. Two weeks after having my baby I was back to 28' inch waist and 36' hips; my pre-pregnancy measurements were W25' and H35'. I attribute this to the Belly Bandit wrap along with exclusive breast feeding (really helps the uterus shrink back), combined with healthy balanced eating both during pregnancy and post pregnancy, plus lots of exercise - I did daily yoga for 9 months as well as the Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project method weekly. The Belly Bandit alone will not work total miracles but I certainly believe you will see results if worn in conjunction with eating well and exercising sensibly. It's certainly helped me get back towards my original figure and boosted my self esteem post baby so that I can get back to wearing some non-maternity clothes whilst nursing and resting after the birth! The Belly Bandit fit is hardly noticeable underneath most loose fitting tops and I found black to be really versatile. It cool hand washes easily and dries overnight. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Belly Bandit Bamboo Belly Wrap (Medium, Black) (Baby Product)
Does interfere with nursing, but provides good support for abdomen and back. Did notice how quickly you reduce in size around the abdomen within a few weeks of giving birth

2.0 out of 5 stars Cuts into ribs when sitting, 10 Jan 2014

Belly Bandit Bamboo Belly Wrap (Medium, Black)
67.12