4.0 out of 5 stars Subconscious Improvements with Relaxation
fascinated by the whole field of Mindfulness and the tur meaning of living in the moment. I found these recordings wonderfully helpful in accessing the right mental state quickly. After several plays and reading relevant books I found my level of emotional stability much more on the level and generally found my 'state' to be more relaxed and in the present moment.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Geoff

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it wasnt recorded properly
Its a real shame this wasn`t recorded in a proper studio, lots of background noise (police sirens) and other bad recording effects. Done in a proper studio it would have been good.
Published 21 months ago by kez

4.0 out of 5 stars Subconscious Improvements with Relaxation, 18 July 2011
Geoff "Geoff" (Christchurch, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Journey Into Meditation: Guided Meditations For Healing, Insight And Manifestation (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Guided Meditation, 7 Feb. 2011
I've really enjoyed this meditation. It is clear and easy to follow. I like the tone of her voice and it is mixed well with the music. I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 21 Sept. 2011
Found this to be very helpful in relation to cutting out the noise and riot that usually goes on in my head when I'm trying to meditate. Haven't managed to manifest much yet but am working on it. Where there's a will, there's a way!

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it wasnt recorded properly, 7 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Drift away!, 10 Feb. 2012
I think this is very good. After a few plays I started to get into it. This now relaxes me and does the job nicely.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was rubbish, 26 Jan. 2013
I did not like it because they spoke too slowly and the american accent really annoyed me after a while.